• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some adjustments to Ryusuke's profile (Honkai Impact 3rd)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently re-read the “Alien Key” comic, canonical to the main story of Honkai Impact’s game, and I think that Ryusuke Murata’s profile is missing some abilities while others should be modified considering the whole context.
While the revision will tackle some Tier 1 things, the profile already have them listed and the majority of the stuff have enough evidences to not be considered “controversial” considering that the verse is already Tier 1.

Anyways, here are the abilities that I think should be in the profile and the ones that I think should be modified:
I think that’s it. It might appear as a big revision, but it’s actually just to modify and add a couple of things that were missing, so I don’t think that it will be much too problematic or controversial.

I want to thank the supporters of the verse for giving their input for the modification to apply, in particular Vietthai96 which gave a couple of suggestions for some of the abilities.

Last edited:
About Omnipresence, we need to write on the profile as: Omnipresence inside Sugar Cube space or something similar, accurate informations is a must for me

About Omnipresence, we need to write on the profile as: Omnipresence inside Sugar Cube space or something similar, accurate informations is a must for me
I was thinking that the Speed section could be:
"At least Massively Hypersonic+ with Sub-Relativistic combat and reaction speed (Blitzed Welt), Omnipresent inside the Sugar Space (Become one with the entire Sugar Space)"
Meanwhile, his Powers and Abilities section would be:
"Limited Omnipresence (Fused with the Sugar Space and is omnipresent only within it)"

There is this issue to take into account though.

Thanks for the evaluation!

We can wait a bit to see if anyone have anything against this, then I think this can be applied without problems.
huh, why picture for BFR and Forcefield Negation still not work for me, can you upload those scans into imgur lol

huh, why picture for BFR and Forcefield Negation still not work for me, can you upload those scans into imgur lol
Strange, I uploaded the images in the wiki, so they should technically work.
I have no idea how to upload images into Imgur, so I will try so see how to do it as soon as I get back home.

There is this issue to take into account though.
It was agreed that the description for the Omnipresence should be in the Speed section as follow:

"At least Massively Hypersonic+ with Sub-Relativistic combat and reaction speed (Blitzed Welt), Omnipresent inside the Sugar Space (Became one with the entire Sugar Space)"

Last edited:
I was able to upload the images to Imgur and I modified the links in the OP, now you should be able to see them if I have done things correctly.
I think that the images that I uploaded in the wiki somehow broke because when I was trying to bring them to Imgur I couldn't see them too.

Great, then I will use those links for the descriptions on the profile.

Since there seems to not be any objections, I think this can probably be applied.

Strange, I uploaded the images in the wiki, so they should technically work.
You cannot directly link to Fandom images from outside sites, as they want to protect themselves from copyright claims. You can use the "File:Imagename.jpg" URL format to link to them though.
I have no idea how to upload images into Imgur, so I will try so see how to do it as soon as I get back home.
Okay. Thanks.
It was agreed that the description for the Omnipresence should be in the Speed section as follow:

"At least Massively Hypersonic+ with Sub-Relativistic combat and reaction speed (Blitzed Welt), Omnipresent inside the Sugar Space (Became one with the entire Sugar Space)"
Okay. That is probably fine.
Since there seems to not be any objections, I think this can probably be applied.
Yes, you can apply what has been agreed here.

You cannot directly link to Fandom images from outside sites, as they want to protect themselves from copyright claims. You can use the "File:Imagename.jpg" URL format to link to them though.
Okay, so that's why I wasn't able to see them. Thank you!

Yes, you can apply what has been agreed here.
Thanks! The only profile that needs to be unlocked is the following:

Murata Ryusuke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back