• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its surprising these never made it onto their pages but here are some abilities I see missing from the Espada pages:

Granz:

Voodoo/Represenative magic (Or equivilant, created dolls), Regenerationn (though eating his subordinates), and power negation.

Aaroniro:

Telepathy (Shared his death with other Espada), possesion, absorption (Soul, Body, Mind, power, & Abilities), fusioism, and durability negation (Destroys zanpakuto on contact with tentacles),

Not an Espada but also:

Mayuri:

Regenerationn (Via serum and ooze form), power nullification (Via devices), statistics amplification (Via reiatsu amplification machine), intangibility (Becomes incapable of being attacked when liquified by his own weapon), explosion manipulation (Suit and Bankai's self destruct protocol), life creation & adaptive evolution (Bankai), and illusion manipulation (drugs)

Also I don't know why Zommari has durability negation. That should probably be removed.

Also I forgot body control (Mayuri) and body puppetry (Granz, possibly better name for his voodoo).

These all seem pretty simple to add.

Zommari having Durability Negation should be removed. We don't say other mental manipulators have durability negation.

I was thinking of what to classify Syzael's Regenerationn from this when I realized, it's kinda redundant since all Arrancar with Resurreccion have Regenerationn. However, I also learned that none of the Arrancar profiles (besides Ulquiorra and Nnoitra) have Regenerationn from Resurreccion. Yammy has Regenerationn, but it's not specified what tier he has.

Antvasima said:
Okay, so what needs to be changed?
Everything in the OP and Regenerationn via ressurection. Specifically low Regenerationn by feats.

Recall Ira completely healed Yammy as he progressed to the second version even though he had fingers and legs cut off by Kenpachi. Low-Mid is the Regenerationn of lost limbs.

Yammy Segunda Form had two legs he doesn't get limb Regenerationn since his arm was cut off, and nurse had to put it back in place.

We're talking about Regenerationn with Resurreccion. They don't have Regenerationn for any mode or form (except Ulquiorra, Yammy and Nnoitra who display Regenerationn throughout their Resurreccion), they only get it once when Resurreccion is activated which is the specification that would go on their profile.

I was going to respond but you kind of critiqued your own post @Imade. We're talking about ressurection so Low is fine. Yammy (Under his 3rd form key), Nnoitra, and Ulquiorra have added regneration powers on top of that.

Which reminds me. This is not an ability, but Yammy's stats should be changed to High 7-A on account of being more powerful than at least two mountain level + characters combined.

Low is fine and I agree with Low for the Regenerationn given when Resurreccion activates; however, Yammy's Regenerationn with Ira continues and displays Low-Mid with the second stage activation.

>Yammy (Under his 3rd form key), Nnoitra, and Ulquiorra have added regneration powers on top of that.

The issue here is that Nnoitra and Ulquiorra have their specific Regenerationn tier, Yammy's doesn't as it literally just says Regenerationn with nothing else.

Yammy went from a form that had multiple legs to a form that had 2 legs. Why would he have limb Regenerationn.

It was confirmed that his second form was twice as large as the previous one while the previous one lost a portion of it's face, multiple legs and fingers.

After transformation there are no injuries and while the form has changed it still regenerated the damage done since it's now bigger.

Was it stated that he regenerated his limb? He still had his two front legs intact. The other legs dissapeared when he transformed.

His two front legs weren't intact, Kenpachi cut off one of them with his first strike, he cut off another before Yammy transformed again.

The legs also don't disappear, they went into his body as he grew.

Can you provide scans for Kenpachi cutting his front legs? I thought it was from the middle when he ran beneath him or something.

I see. I am still not convinced about limb Regenerationn since he had multiple legs to substitute that one.

@Imade: yea, Yammy's page needs a couple adjustmnets

High-Low: The ability to regenerate severed fingers, toes, or ears, minor organ damage, and even potentially reattach lost limbs. For machines and vehicles, this would be regenerating some interior damage, along with some minor critically damaged or destroyed parts.

How about at least High-low, possibly Low Mid since the limbs are drastically different.

You're welcome to add them all if you want. See what the staff do or don't do. I am not giving Ant any rope to ban by making any edits myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back