• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soma Vs. Soma

Soma, in the current arc, is comparable to Tsukasa, who can casually prepare dishes so delicious that make even elite food experts shocked with sheer flavor, and Soma himself was able to trigger Azami's blessing with his latest dish. It's pretty safe to assume that Soma, using his best dish would be able to send Cruz into a seizure of pure deliciousness, thus defeating him.

Woah man! don`t share that kind of links!

Piracy is very strict in some countries.

Dziga said:
Bobsican said:
Woah man! don`t share that kind of links!

Piracy is very strict in some countries.
People link to these sites all the time here dude...
Yeah, but there has been some issues with some countries and the wiki already, so the best would be to just insert the picture itself in the wiki.

Yeh... I don't think Shonen Jump will come out of nowhere to strike this Wiki. But if you want to do it sure mate.

Dziga said:
Yeh... I don't think Shonen Jump will come out of nowhere to strike this Wiki. But if you want to do it sure mate.
The issue itself isn`t of copyright, but of piracy, an user was already banned by a country goverment from the website, so it shouldn`t be used here.

"The issue itself isn`t of copyright, but of piracy, an user was already banned by a country goverment from the website, so it shouldn`t be used here."

What? There's been like NO cases of this happening. Linking a Pirate site or something won't get a country to ban you, and a country doesn't have the authority to ban a website from the internet unless the actual website agrees to it or the internet host does it, in which case VPN is a viable option.

Also can you please name "An user"? There's been, again, no reported case of this. I link to ********* and ********* all the time, hell some people link to XXX rated stuff and they aren't banned.

Akreious said:
"The issue itself isn`t of copyright, but of piracy, an user was already banned by a country goverment from the website, so it shouldn`t be used here."
Also can you please name "An user"? There's been, again, no reported case of this. I link to ********* and ********* all the time, hell some people link to XXX rated stuff and they aren't banned.
Well, I don`t remember clearly, so I can`t say much more, but I can say that you can feel free to use those websites here in your own responsability.

So this is a food battle? Judicator? Recipe? Nothing specified sadly. Inconclusive.

Back