• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sol Bad Guy vs. Hulk

Sol Badguy wins via sheer hax advantage

And no, Hulk isn't stronger, Sol punched a black hole and could also just dump him in the Backyard which erases Hulk's soul and kills him

Sol wins. Can the Hulk survive the Backyard? Nope not a chance Hulk's soul is not that strong to survive the Backyard.

Drethunder19 said:
Hulk wins because he more powerful and physically stronger than sol and in worldbreaker form hulk stomps.
World Breaker Hulk and Sol are both 4B.............

Hulk can't be BFR'd to the Backyard due to heavy resistance to BFR, and even if he did, Ghost Rider's soul hax >>>>>> Backyard. Same regen, but Hulk is stronger calc-wise iirc, and can increase his strength. Black Hole punch is only High 4-C.

I'm giving it to Hulk high difficulty.

Hulk has held back the force of a black hole with his bare hands.

And is heavily resistant to any form of BFR and and a number of different Abu,ties and gets faster,stronger,and heals quicker when he gets madder, in this form that process is at the time the fastest version so I give this to hulk as well.

No but he does have hilariously better Regenerationn and is faster

Hulk would lose in Worldbreaker form, not seeing how he wins this lol

SolBadgay300 said:
No but he does have hilariously better Regenerationn and is faster

Hulk would lose in Worldbreaker form, not seeing how he wins this lol
They have the same regen bruh, and their speed is equalized regardless

Please make more of an argument than "lol he can't win"

Sol Badguy can regenerate better than Raven who can regen with no organs and from ashes

Sol can put him in the Backyard easily, Hulk doesn't have something stopping him from being thrown into the Backyard

You mean other than heavy resistance to BFR...

Also, Hulk scales to a faster MFTL+ feat. Speed is equalized anyway.

SolBadgay300 said:
Sol Badguy can regenerate better than Raven who can regen with no organs and from ashes

Sol can put him in the Backyard easily, Hulk doesn't have something stopping him from being thrown into the Backyard
Hulks regen is incredibly fast and grows proportionate to his anger so the madder he gets the faster he regens,stronger, faster etc.

Again BFR doesn't work on him like something about his body just prevents him from being BFR, a device designed to send the hulk to the negative zone failed to send him.

Still BFR, similar enough concept. If he's teleporting unwillingly, it won't work. Furthermore, if it was like that, what proof is there that he'd succeed at the task? All this time I was under the belief that it was instantaneous.

Except the Backyard is just a portal opening up and him getting drop-kicked through

said device was more what's the word unavoidable than a portal it was supposed to instantly teleport him with no way for him to dodge it but failed

This mentioned ability isn't even mentioned on Sol's profile, I'm not saying that it doesn't exist, but it should be added there (unless I can't see it, lol).

Anyway, since the Hulk seems to have superior resistances to Sol's abilities and Sol can't put him down before Hulk gets to a point of being incredibly angry, I'm voting Hulk. Also, I agree with the above comments.

Hulk for reasons above, after seeing the profile of Sol, he does not seems to have something that can put down the green guy for good.

Back