• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

So... ummm...

From the surprised look on the dude watching the television, and the fact the TV comically only falls a bit after we pan out, I'd be tempted to say the timeframe could be seconds.

He also seems to have a bit of knowledge in surgery. Not that that will matter in a VS Debate...

O_O

...So...Size Manip, Matter Manip (Can cut atoms), Explosion Manip (By cutting atoms), 4-A. At least, that's what I've seen here.

Rodri "Dante" said:
Well, this is a CRT and you obviously wish to change some statistics. Ideally, a more suitable topic for the thread pertaining to the specific verse or character is required as that would garner far more attention than "So... ummm...".

It would also be helpful for other users if you provide an explanation of the feat and what statistics it would change, than just a simple link saying "Do I have to say anything?"

Maybe "General Discussion" was more suited for this thread. Unless there is some powerscaling that I'm not aware of, this only scales to the character featured in the video (Yes, I forgot his name, shut up), who doesn't even have a page yet.

So should I move this thread to General Discussion board?

Actually, he should also have resistance to Heat/Fire Manip cause he cut through the Core of the Earth no problem and maybe Resistance to Radiation? Or do Atomic explosions not give off Radiation? Maybe Also Toon Force cause he cut through the screen at the end.

Back