• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

So this profile...

@Arb

You have to keep in kind that before he does the "shivering in fear" with the squared multiplier, he could fight and kill 600/699 Lords of Universes who each could create their own World/Universes and his brothers Self Destruction wiped out a Universe, making the count from 1000 to a 999. (Fought his brother after his training but before conquering the countless Universes, so him fighting the LoDs is either a legit feat or an outlier)

And something about the Invisible Dragon destroying the space time and dimensional universe, as thats why the LoD feared the ID.

Well, its been days, but read Chapter 50 for the full feats regarding it

I understand it may not be comfortable having something like this on the wiki. But it fits the criteria just fine and I don't see any major problem with it staying, so far as the profile is done with proper formatting.

@Zack

Well creating a universe is baseline Low 2-C if it's a spacetime continuum. As we learn with Coolie, you can be 10,000x that and still be Low 2-C. Beating multiple Low 2-C characters doesn't make you 2-C or 2-B, even if it is all at once.

I have to ask why? It will literally just become another insufferable meme profile. It's like having a profile for Big Rigs, since it's technically not a joke.

Agree with Ever, we shouldn't be allowing or not allowing profiles based on our subjective opinions, does this profile violate any rules, ie is it from a hentai involving pedophilia or **********? No, is it joke profile? No. Does it break our tiering system? No

This is from a legitimate work of fiction, there is literally no objective reason to deny it except the series is trash, which i am pretty sure many of us here consider many series on here to be trash, but we don't just go around deleting them.

I mean I've even made Vs Battles regarding characters from series I hate.

I'm all for having this profile exist. We also have This Top-Tier character after all

The bird is more legitimate than this. I don't care if it is an original work of fiction, so is Suggsverse. This is blatant cringe that appears to be written by an Elementary schooler judging by the level of writing, and only infamous through the internet because of ridicule and memes. It is nowhere a legitimate piece of fiction that can have profiles, be analyzed, and ranked. The only reason anyone is in support is because of memes, let's be real the arguments in favor are frankly facadé excuses.

I just finished cleaning it as it was deleted...

Personally, I'm neutral on this, but I thought this thread would come to conclusion before we did anything.

Strictly speaking, it's a legitimate piece of fiction no matter how bad it is if it's been in circulation for long enough as a recognized (if infamously bad) work.

The Everlasting said:
"It will become a meme" is not a valid reason to delete a legitimate profile.
This is a solid argument that proves that even if it`s design is garbage (which many seem to agree about it being that, including me), it follows all the rules to can be accepted here, therefore it can stay.

Well, Globglogabgalab and LazyTow are mostly famous due to internet memes and they have pages here. I honestly don't care if this pages are or aren't allowed here, I'm just pointing this out.

The book was extremely well recieved by Critics, not just the communities that see it as a meme.

Why is this in the Mathematics Manipulation and Multiverse topics?

@Ever

Why don't we allow the Suggsverse then?

If we don't allow the Suggsverse, which at least tries to be serious fiction, we should definitely not allow this.

ByAsura said:
The book was extremely well recieved by Critics, not just the communities that see it as a meme.

Why is this in the Mathematics Manipulation and Multiverse topics?

Because there were a lot of numbers and mentions of a multiverse on the profile (I have this weird obsession habit of making sure there are always four topics)

@Kepekley You should tell the reasons why Suggsverse isn't allowed if you are going suggest that this profile should not be allowed for the same reasons that Suggsverse isn't allowed

Honestly, I'm not too fond of the idea of having stuff like this myself, but I personally don't think the reasoning people are giving for its deletion is very good. The arguments here are "it sucks" (we have pages for really hated franchises that almost nobody likes, such as Problem Solverz), "it's just here for the memes" (again, Globglogabgalab is a thing... shouldn't be, but it is), and "it doesn't try to be serious" (those guys don't try either, and they have pages here). Again, I'm not saying that this verse should be allowed, in fact, I don't really want it to be, but I don't think the reasoning here is very good, no offence.

@Rep

That's a myth. The 1st Suggsverse draft was written almost 2 years before the whole Getbackers shitstorm.

@Kep Suggsverse was made by a dude who was pissed his favorite characters weren't accepted to be as strong as he thought, so he made a work of fiction to say screw you to vs debates, so his characters would never lose, and has characters who are omnipotent as fodder in his series.

It was literally made to say f you to our tiering system, and we can't objectively rate the characters, that is not the issue here, this series fits in with our tiering system.

There is no illogical scaling of power in this series, the only issue here is that the author throws out large numbers to rate his characters, it's nothing like suggsverse which has stuff like beyond omnipotence, beyond fiction, fan-fiction, non-fiction etc.

Suggsverse is not allowed because it is ludicrously bad incoherent nonsense written for the sole purpose of being "the strongest".

This is the exact same thing. Terrible writing, incoherent sentences, ludicrous numbers and feats, no plot and character whatsoever.

It's not fiction. It's OC power wank.

@Kep Suggsverse was made by a dude who was pissed his favorite characters weren't accepted to be as strong as he thought, so he made a work of fiction to say screw you to vs debates, so his characters would never lose, and has characters who are omnipotent as fodder in his series.

Agai, this is a myth the OBD made up due to the Getbackers wank. The first novel of the Suggsverse was written nearly 2 years before the whole deal happened. Don't spread this.

I hate the Suggsverse as much as the next guy, but if you're going to accept a blatant meme without plot and ridiculous writing here, you're basically telling us to accept the Suggsverse, which is...bad.

@Matt Not seeing how a series which just dishes out large numbers which we can objectively place at being like Low 2-C, and MFTL+, is in anyway comparable to another series which has characters who are beyond omnipotence, fiction, non-fiction, personal fiction, impersonal fiction, and real life

This is not an accurate comparision.

@Kep Still doesn't change my point that this series in no way breaks our tiering system, while suggsverse does.

Suggsverse is utter nonsense with randomness written in it and called a story so it could be the strongest, but nobody in their right mind would label it a 'story' despite being published as such, so why should we with this? "It doesn't match our tiering system" is -imo- a bad answer as the same could be said to every other fiction that makes up their own tiers (Like marvel used to)

Back