• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

So lemme get this straight.

Lisa Lisa scales to Johnothan, who scales to Kars, who scales to Part 1 Dio, who scales to Jotaro, who scales to Avdol.... WTF guys?

If you just say "WTF guys", we can't tell what your argument is. It just makes you sound condescending.

(Unless this is just a joke in which case carry on)

The rabbit hole of power-scaling can go deep, my friend. I remember trying explain the scaling in old Digimon profiles and it went someting like this

"Defeated this Digimon, who is far superior to that Digimon, who should be comparable to this Digimon, whose far above this Digimon who can destroy planets".

@Dark

That's nothing compared to scaling in Power Rangers Samurai.

A fully powered Xandred is vastly stronger than his rapidly weakening and dying self, who stomped Serrator, whose mere henchmen stomped the Battlewing Megazord, which is stronger than the Beetle Blaster/Swordfish Fencer/Tiger Drill Megazord, which is stronger than the Samurai Megazord, which is stronger than the individual Samurai Zords, which are stronger than the Super Samurai Rangers, who are stronger than the Samurai Rangers, who are stronger than the Super Megaforce Rangers, who are stronger than Damaras, who's stronger than Vrak, who casually performed a Planet level feat.

Matt (Epic Battle Fantasy) scales from being stronger than Akron, who is far stronger than the avatars of Godcat, who are superior to their weakened selves, who are far stronger than Matt, who at this point was far stronger than Akron. The weird part is, this actually isn't circular scaling.

Magearna scales to Zygarde 100%, who scales from being stronger than to Xearnas and yveltal, who scale from being stronger from zygarde 50%, who scales from being stronger than Mega mewtwo Y, who scales from defeating Deoxys, who scales from fighting with Mega Rayquaza, who scales from being stronger than rayquaza, who scales from being stronger than Primal Kyogre and Groudon, that are moon level

Oh yeah. Crystal Story is super bad with this too.

Lord Z is Planet level for being far stronger than Dargon King, who is far, far above the combined might of D, Lina, Mari and Kaz, all of whom proved to be superior to Old Man Reuben, who should scale to Old Tristam, who is on par with Phoebe, who, with the help of Old Tristam and Reuben defeated Witch Rita, who while in a form weaker then she is now was faaaaar above the likes of Dargon, who can consume entire planets.

Alternatively, D, alone, with no equipment other then a sword managed to handily defeat Dargon...before doing any training...while weakened.

JJBA scaling is too wack if you ask me. I have my own doubts about it myself but I have no way to disprove it so I just accept it.

So is this thread for super long scaling chains?

How about this: End of last arc 250kx Jin Mo-Ri is 250,000x above his contemporary base, who one shot phase 3 Satan who took blows from 250kx Jin Mo-Ri before his last power up, who was 250,000 times stronger than his base, who could fight phase 2 Satan, who was above 52x base Satan, who is 52 times as powerful as base Satan, who is stronger than the higher phases of the other gods, who are above their own base for s, which can fight Han Daewi and Hui Mo-ri, who are vastly above weakened, tired, injured, vanishing Hui Mo-Ri who is even more weakened by being in a different universe from his original, who is small star level.

Back