• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Why is Peashooter still considered Immobile when in garden warfare we see them able to uproot and move (and can increase speed even more with hyper)?

You can create a content revision on PvZ if you want. Our stats have not accounted for Garden Warfare and the comics. This is mostly due to some of the PvZ supporters lack of knowledge on Garden Warfare and the comics.

I'll probably get around to reading the comics sometime soon and upgrade the verse if I have time. But for now, you're free to beat me to the punch.

Sir Ovens said:
You can create a content revision on PvZ if you want. Our stats have not accounted for Garden Warfare and the comics. This is mostly due to some of the PvZ supporters lack of knowledge on Garden Warfare and the comics.
I'll probably get around to reading the comics sometime soon and upgrade the verse if I have time. But for now, you're free to beat me to the punch.
I have the comics so I could comb them also I will make revision thread

Back