• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Snorlax Revision

Saikou_The_Lewd_King

The King of all Things Lewd
VS Battles
Retired
To be blunt, his profile makes no sense.

He is 9-A for mass + speed, but no calcs are linked.

Also, his speed is listed as "Below Average Human". Not only is this baseless, but that means that Snorlax could never get the KE needed to be 9-A.

So I proposie to change all of his stats to "Unknown" unless we have feats or calcs.

His speed is actually supposed to be superhuman, and his current AP was only an estimate. It's really only a placeholder until his Z-Move is properly calced.

Well it's kinda a wrong placeholer. Even with Superhuman speed it's going to be hard to have 9-A AP.

Superhuman speed with 9-B AP maybe?

It's possible that we just upgrade him to town based on the nuclear-like explosion he casued. Though this one is very, very unlikely.

Well that would certainly be somewhat 9-A or something, but until we have a calc, 9-B seems more appropriate.

To be honest I think it should be higher then 9-A.

http://imgur.com/a/Yz5BE - Here is manga page where Snorlax manages to stop speeding three car train (looks similar to french TGV)

http://imgur.com/a/pGuiH -> Also this training was moving far faster then normal with Lt.Surge commanding Raikou to jettison forth car.

I'm horrible with math, so someone feel free to calculate this, but I'm kind of confident this is higher then suggested 9-A.

Several (if not all) the posted feats here are just from trained snorlax, the profile covers wild ones only

Well we do have composites...But composites only count for Mystery Dungeon, Pokemon Rangers and Pokken I believe.

Composite are for legendaries only, just because in some medias they are featless, but that's it.

Also, composite have nothing to do with what I said. Profiles applis for wild Pokemon, because, for example: I edit Charizard's page according to Ash's, then people will upgrade Red and others because what they saw on Charizards profile.

If y'all want I can do a calc for him based on his weight and the move "Double Team" that he can apparently do, since "Double Team" is "moving so fast it makes after-images". It'd be a real low-ball though.

Stopping a train is usually about 9-B to 9-A depending on the model, so I guess "At least 9-B" is good until we find better feats.

Back