• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Snoke Is Comparable to Palpatine

ByAsura

He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
According to the upcoming Star Wars: The Secrets of the Jedi', Snoke's mastery of the force is comparable to Palpatine.

Secrets-of-the-jedi-last-jedi

Could mean many things like being able to use some of his powers, which he can as shown with his use of Force Lightning.

I'm unsure about this, but Soldier Blue or Matt might have better input.

Agreed, it feels rushed to upgrade verses based on content that isn't even out yet.

For the record: I do believe that Snoke is very powerful and that people downplay his Force powers. I do think Luke's word there is indeed reliable. But I would like to get my hands on the whole book before making a call on this.

Given the context, it probably means power and skill, but I'll wait...until december.

Oh yeah, has someone read the book or have proof of his powers?

Back