• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bumping out with command lists (assuming anyone visiting at EVO will film command lists like SF6 had, and find out hidden supers).

What I've heard is that they changed it at first because of a real-life mixed martial artist, Ricco Rodriguez. It was reverted upon a relaunch and even used it in Team Art of Fighting's website story and ending from KOF XV.

Been wondering for a while, the CvS2 had God Rugal, which is basically him with Akuma satsui no hado

Wouldnt a profile for this original character created just for the crossover be viable for a profile, the p&a would be unique from the canon counterpart and afair Rugal and Akuma clash and an explosion occurs with the city burning in flames to give a rating besides scaling him above his normal self

Wouldnt a profile for this original character created just for the crossover be viable for a profile, the p&a would be unique from the canon counterpart and afair Rugal and Akuma clash and an explosion occurs with the city burning in flames to give a rating besides scaling him above his normal self
Yes, the profile would be viable if someone were to calc the shockwave, though speed and LS would be left to guesswork.

Bandana-less, blonde Billy looks soooo weeeird! I honestly can't even recognize him, idk, I'm not digging thr redesign... innit

I assume that Billy's bandana design from the announcement artwork with Rock and Kain could be an alternate outfit, in a same sense as Street Fighter 6 does. (with some people pointing out Terry having an animation where he "adjusts his hat" back when gameplay was revealed)

People may feel a little down with Kevin on EVO, but I think they're saving Mai until her Street Fighter 6 information is coming out like a voice actor. (her COTW design may likely be among two other outfits)

Last edited:

Preecha's concept is very interesting, definitely a unique character with the mix between scientist and fighter. Her gameplay doesn't look too exciting to me, but I'm glad she's here. Her theme on the other hand is amazing, very unique and fresh sound.

This thread needs more....

SNK Athena.

90rkw8.jpg

Back