• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Snake tries to solo/infiltrate your verse

So the forum move happens soon, so why not:

The legendary Solid Snake, The Man Who Does Impossible Possible gets sent to your verse through Otacon's dimensional machine (I know there's no such thing, but who cares xD) to get as much knowledge about it as he can. MGS4 Old Snake is used, but not in aging version, and the aging gets stopped for as long as he is there.

Tier and speed is equalized, and insta-win hax, defensive or offensive (like time stop or causality manipulation) is restricted. No higher dimensionals, abstracts or anything like that. If there are any interesting characters that Snake could fight in that verse though, in this case, yer can list them

Snake has some level of knowledge of what the verse is and starts in some empty place, and can use all of his equipment/stealth.

How far does he go?

Metal Gear Solid 4 OST Metal Gear Saga-0
Metal Gear Solid 4 OST Metal Gear Saga-0

>Tier and speed is equalized, and insta-win hax (like time stop or causality manipulation) is restricted. No higher dimensionals, abstracts or anything like that)

good

Battle for Dream Island: Depends on which season he ends up in, in BFDI he destroys since stats equalized and budget cuts are gone (The Announcer is the biggest threat due to selling Snake's weapons). In BFDIA he solos. In BFB Four's regen and Extrasensory Perception to sense his stealth would likely be a massive problem, but considering Snake's tech he can have a chance of soloing

Calvin and Hobbes: He easily solos the main cast, but can he beat 4-A calvin with stats equalized???? Unsure since 4-A calvin is around galaxy sized

Mario Bros: All the gadgets on Mario counters Snake's gear, and while he can't use his stuff like a catch card, Mario still has some decent stuff that wouldn't be "instawin" Which would likely give him the win

The Legend of Zelda: Would likely be stopped by some of the stronger beings (such as ALttP Link), Ganondorf has a good chance as well to win.

Marvel Comics: Since HD beings disallowed he by default stops at Eternity and the abstracts, but some of the Characters like Spider-Man and Iron Man can put up a good fight and have a chance to win

DC Comics: With some of the stronger characters like the Flash, Superman, and Batman, Snake will have a bit of diffuculty.

Kirby (Character): Pretty unsure if all the stuff snake has can beat ole Kirbs

Pretty sure Accel and Kakine have insta win hax.

Same with that HRE guy in Instant Death.

Ainz, with no insta-win hax, probably would get destroyed in H2H combat. Well I should specify that it means no defensive hax too.

SpookyShadow said:
Pretty sure Accel and Kakine have insta win hax.
Same with that HRE guy in Instant Death.

Ainz, with no insta-win hax, probably would get destroyed in H2H combat. Well I should specify that it means no defensive hax too.
Accel doesnt have that in Pre-Headshot (regardless, Snake cant bypass the shield and Accel can dura neg). Kakine doesnt have that as his Dark Matter needs to travel

Ainz still outranges by a wide margin and has much better mobility and versatility

I mean insta win hax not in the way that they win in the first second of the match, but that they will win with that no matter what. Unavoidable. Well, vector shield is that.

Mortal Kombat: Snake will lose eventually here. That said he's the ideal new member of Team Earthrealm, Raiden and Co could do with him on board.

World of Darkness: Any kindred that is old enough can take him down

Castlevania: This is interesting, I think Alucard's got his number though

SpookyShadow said:
I mean if he ever went into melee combat with him he'd use perfect warior and be 7b physically but you've restricted that, still he's liable to tp a kilometer into the air and carpet bomb him with a bunch of spells. They may be equalized to snakes tier but he doesn't have much of a way to close the gap ainz creates even without his instant win hax...

Saying that the more interesting one is infiltration he could theoretically infiltrate any nation even the sorcerer kingdom the problem is he can't infiltrate nazarick (He's human and the security measures within the tomb would not be kind to him, even without her instant win hax shalltear has some pretty crazy abilities that he can't deal with, Range, tp, flight, ect) Still with his skills he's going to end up a top ranking adventurer/assassin/spy.

@Pen

I imagine it like

Nazarick: Any last words?

Snake: Anybody got a smoke?

Well I restricted the hax and made it equal because mainly it's fight of his stealth and combat skills. What Metal Gear was, since he was fighting equal opponents almost all the time, even if said enemies were pretty damn haxed.

Back