• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just tell me when you guys are done with the profile edit so I could lock it.

Jaakuace44, you gotta to used source editor:

• Kindly utilize source mode editing. You can change this to your default editing mode in the preferences settings. Feel free to overview this image to observe a basic example regarding how to properly write profile pages in this editing mode.

Jaakuace44 said:
Alright, thanks for the advice. I'll keep that in mind should I wish to create pages in the future.
Common editing mistakes better summarize the mistakes and the solutions. Jaakuace44, I am glad that you are willing to improve, it is awesome!

I believe we have a case of circular scaling:

In Noah's profile, this is the AP justification:

Meanwhile, in Metatro's profile:

• Attack Potency: At least Multiverse level+ (Vastly superior to Kagutsuchi and is one of YHVH's primary and most powerful Avatars, representing his Mind and Voice. His voice alone was compared to the infinite Amala Multiverse administrated by Kagutsuchi. Acts as the last boss of Devil Survivor Overclocked, having battled with Abel after he had absorbed the power of all Bel Demons and became the Overlord, although he was still outclassed by him after he had fully awakened as the King of Bel)
So basically, if I'm understanding this correctly, the profiles are basically saying:

Metarton > Kagutsuchi > Ahriman and Noah > Metatron and Beelzebub.

You see the issue?

Ah, damn. Yeah, that's a pretty big issue.

Just cut that part out, really. Don't know what I was thinking there, honestly.

Kagutsuchi

At least Multiverse level+ (The master and overseer of the Amala Network, where Infinite Universes exist, of which billions of Universes are created and destroyed every second. His death led to the entire Amala Network being destroyed and all of time ceasing to be. As stated in the Prophecy of Miroku, his death led to the destruction of Sangai [Past, Present and Future], meaning that the Amala Network was destroyed across all points in time, simultaneously erasing infinite iterations of universe universes that possessed an eternal cycle of Death and Rebirth administrated by Kagutsuchi)

I am really unsure on scalling Metatron and Beelzebub to Noah and the other Reason Gods too, boss order isn't the best way to scale things in SMT sometimes, especially when it contradicts the already establish scalling, like how Vishnu comes before Asura and Michael in SMT I.

Yep, a lots, and NP, but i want some explanations like Magic in Tensei Slime or Demonbane as example, IDR any explanation what is Magic or his origin, how to use, the risk/price to pay or the virtues, etc, Only that is something can harm demons even in conceptual/information/data level, warping reality, logic, comon senses, physics and Demons can teach humans to use them and learn from them

Both of them should still be superior to the Archangels, so I figure that's decent enough justification for the ranking.

Ultima Reality said:
I am really unsure on scalling Metatron and Beelzebub to Noah and the other Reason Gods too, boss order isn't the best way to scale things in SMT sometimes, especially when it contradicts the already establish scalling, like how Vishnu comes before Asura and Michael in SMT I.
That won't be necessary, thankfully. Scaling them to the Archangels is definitely more reasonable.

I believe it goes like: Metatron > Kagutsuchi > the Reason bosses > Raphael, Uriel, and Gabriel collectively (pseudo-fiend Chiaki is able to command them even before becoming Baal Avatar)

Not sure where Beelzebub would be placed.

Jaakuace44 said:
I believe it goes like: Metatron > Kagutsuchi > the Reason bosses > Michael, Uriel, and Gabriel collectively (pseudo-fiend Chiaki is able to command them even before becoming Baal Avatar)

Not sure where Beelzebub would be placed.
Beelzebub (Said to be the strongest and most powerful of the Demons who fell from Heaven, leading hordes of them alongside Lucifer Himself. Vastly stronger than Michael and Asura, as well as the Three, Cardinal Archangels and their combined might, having fought against the Demi-Fiend after he had defeated The Three Archangels fighting simultaneously against him)

Extreme123dz said:
Above Kahutsuchi, also i think that Michael > Kagutsuchi
Kagutsuchi is far above Michael- I agree

(Michael is the highest angel in the Heavenly Hierarchy, and is by far the strongest of the Four Cardinal Archangels who lead God's army, being superior to both Raphael and Uriel to the point where he could do battle with Aleph immediately after he had defeated both of them simultaneously, although despite his position, he is still vastly weaker than Avatars of YHVH such as Kagutsuchi and Metatro)

This is the powerscaling chain in question (mind you, I'm not sure exactly how much of this Ultima still agrees with, so take it with a grain of salt unless they say otherwise)

"YHVH = Brahman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Satan >>> The Kuzuryu (Nine-Headed Form) >>> Krishna >> Shesha (Third Resurrection) >= Lucifer (Walter Absorbed) and Merkabah >> The Kuzuryu (One-Headed Form) > Lucifer (Regular Incarnations) >>> The Shekinah >>> Empty Mem Aleph >> Mem Aleph >>> Yaldabaoth (Merged with Metatron) >>>>> Yaldabaoth >>>>>>>>>>> Combined Power of the Four Cardinal Archangels > Metatron >>> The Names of YHVH and the Ancient of Days = Kagutsuchi ∞>>>>>>>>>> Fake YHVH >>> Michael = Asura >> Gabriel, Raphael and Uriel = Lilith and Maya >= Tiamat > Ouroboros"

Note: YHVH is in his High 2-A form here.

>Tfw I still haven't got around to updating the scalling chain part

It is mostly the same, though, just remove YHVH, Brahman and Satan and take out the excessive amount of ">>"s

That reminds me: I don't think we ever got your opinion on Thor's scaling. Does any of that check out, or are you unsure?

I am a bit unsure, yeah, but I might check how consistent 2-A Thor would be first, before an upgrade is applied.

Krishna (Shin Megami Tensei) would be At least 2-A, possibly High 2-A for his first key since Krishna is so powerful that his entrance that Merkabah and Lucifer had to form a temporary alliance to deal with him who both whave the rating. He also would be At least 2-A, possibly High 2-A, likely 1-C for his last key.

Not sure if Vishnu-Flynn would really scale to YHVH, given he was soundly defeated by Nanashi in the Anarchy Route, way before the latter fought with Satan and YHVH.

I am planning to work on his page later, though, since it is one of the few that were left out of the revisions.

Yeah, Vishnu-flynn's likely 1-C tier was always a little dubious to me.

At least 2-A, likely High 2-A is defo more accurate. Even if he couldn't beat Nanashi in that form, he was at least somewhat comparable.

Jaakuace44 said:
Yeah, Vishnu-flynn's likely 1-C
likely Complex Multiverse level (Immensely more powerful than before. Is his Godslayer self, created with the purpose of killing YHVH himself, which he believed capable of doing upon attaining the form)

Nnnnno, I meant I always found that claim dubious. Sure, he was made to do so, but there's a lot of room for doubt. Krishna is pretty arrogant, and Vishnu-flynn could barely keep his power under control.

Speaking of tiers, there may be evidence to suggest Beginning of Game Demi-fiend is a higher tier. I'll post some stuff about that here in a bit.

Jaakuace44 said:
Speaking of tiers, there may be evidence to suggest Beginning of Game Demi-fiend is a higher tier. I'll post some stuff about that here in a bit.
Cool, I am willing to wait!

Back