• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Four things

-Remiel spends all of DeSu possessing Amane, so it may be a good idea to add in a tab for that.

-Maybe a summary instead of the basic compendium

-Adding in a quote

-Adding in God's Thunder, which is "At least 2-A, possibly High 2-A"

Yobobojojo said:
Yobobojojo said:
I'm going to run the changes to Remiel's profile by everyone just to make sure we're all on the same page here, is that fine?
I agree with it yesterday and since I saw no progress so I locked protected the page. I will unlock it.

Yobobojojo said:
Four things
-Remiel spends all of DeSu possessing Amane, so it may be a good idea to add in a tab for that.

-Maybe a summary instead of the basic compendium

-Adding in a quote

-Adding in God's Thunder, which is "At least 2-A, possibly High 2-A"
Do you have screenshots regarding God's Thunder?

Yeah, give me a second. But basically, it's the divine wrath of YHVH kept by Remiel, which is responsible for keeping demons out of heaven, a threat to Abel, and capable of annihlating every demon and tamer in all of DeSu at once.

Wouldn't that make Metatron 2-A, possibly High 2-A, seeing as Remiel is working directly under his orders? That would heavily imply a certain level of superiority.

Jaakuace44 said:
Wouldn't that make Metatron 2-A, possibly High 2-A, seeing as Remiel is working directly under his orders? That would heavily imply a certain level of superiority.
Was he not the Final Boss of Devil Survivor?

No, as it's only with God's Thunder that he can do that. Tho Metatron does demonstrate a High 2-A shield

Was he not the Final Boss of Devil Survivor?

Yeah, but he needed backup from Sariel and Anael, a squad of angels, a forcfield that made all abilities ineffective, a battlefield that amped all angels and allies and weakened demons, and backup from Midori and Yuzu to stand a chance against him at less then full power.

Wasn't there also something about Metatron possibly getting a 1C key? Just remembered that from a previous thread.

Metatron may get a separate key for his appearance in YHVH's Universe (the Fourth Brane, I believe). The argument goes that he's the last boss you fight before Satan, and thus should be comparable to him in some form.

I'm a bit skeptical, personally. Even a horde of Metatrons isn't enough to take down Nanashi and his team. Hell, Metatron hordes even become random encounters after the first fight with them.

Jaakuace44 said:
Metatron may get a separate key for his appearance in YHVH's Universe (the Fourth Brane, I believe). The argument goes that he's the last boss you fight before Satan, and thus should be comparable to him in some form.
I'm a bit skeptical, personally. Even a horde of Metatrons isn't enough to take down Nanashi and his team. Hell, Metatron hordes even become random encounters after the first fight with them.
It depends on which one of the four branes you fight him.

Nedge1000 said:
I will create a profile for Belial. He is fallen angel created right after Lucifer and a Lucifer's Guard. He should be more powerful than Adramelech (Shin Megami Tensei) as he is boss much later than it.
He is also consistently portrayed as a powerful demon in SMT where in most game, he is level 99 and other 68-to over. In Devil Survivor, he is a contender for King of Baal Title.

https://megamitensei.fandom.com/wiki/Belial
I will also make a profile for Lucifuge as he comparable to Belial and is also of the most powerful demons in the series. He also a non-optional boss in SMT IV Apocalypse like Belial. He refers to himsef as Lucifer's right hand which sould make him ore power than Adramelech (Shin Megami Tensei).

https://megamitensei.fandom.com/wiki/Lucifuge

SMT Revisions 3.0: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2570329

Nedge1000 said:
I will aslo make a profile for Lucifuge as he comparble to Belial and is also of the most powerdemons in the series. He also a non-optional boss in SMT IV Apocalypse like Belial
I can render the pictures if you want to.

Back