• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SMT: Devil Summoner CRT

Armorchompy

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Big shoutouts to @Ionliosite for helping me with the scaling, couldn't have done it without 'em.

Alright so Nemissa is an offensively outdated profile, so I fixed it. Profile's at the bottom, one on the top is something unrelated I'm working on. Most of the additions should be fairly self-explainatory, I should clarify that Ahriman being summoned is mentioned in the spell description, I didn't make it up.

However, if you know anything about Soul Hackers, you know about the bonus boss where you fight Raidou Kuzunoha. Now, why isn't Nemissa 2-A, possibly Low 1-C for fighting him? ... Cause I don't think it's canon, that's it.

The dungeon where this happens seems to be done solely for the sake of giving the player one final challenge, not for any story reasons. This is literally all the dialogue you get about how it's happening, coming from a non-descript, not voice acted voice in the sky:

At the beginning: "Welcome to the Extra Dungeon of Soul Hackers. Let's begin, [name]. Display your strength here. Now go."

At the end, after defeating Raidou and Raido: "...Uhhh! Well, that certainly was unexpected. But, now it is really time to say goodbye. Yours soul may now return to its proper place."

Now, the latter does provide a bit of context, but it's all very cheesy and low-effort. I don't necessarily think it should be removed, but I want to hear opinions about whether it should be treated as canon or not. It's worth mentioning, Nemissa is forced to leave Hitomi's body as the main game ends, otherwise she'll kill her, so it's kinda weird to see Nemissa back in Hitoni's body, chillin' in it like it's no big deal.

If it is accepted as canon, then I'll add a third "At least 2-A, possibly Low 1-C" key to Nemissa. If it isn't, Kyouji's page should be only "At least 2-A", as that's the tier of the Demiurge.

I'm fine with all this. This is what I was thinking to add as well. Though Nemissa should also have all the Resistances the other SMT characters should have as well.

Though Milky along with other members (including myself) are planning to do a CRT on SMT as a whole so IDK if we should do this now since we'll add more things to her profile anyway. But yeah, in favor of the profile as a whole with the resistances added.

I know a big verse-wide revision is planned but I mean, they can just add onto this version of the page instead. Also resistances are covered by demon physiology i'm pretty sure

Last edited:
Like Demi-Fiend here. Specifically this part:
Resistance to BFR, Mind Manipulation, Resistance Negation, Power Nullification, Petrification, Durability Negation, Status Effect Inducement, Electricity Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Reality Warping, Spatial Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Life Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Disease Manipulation, Causality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Law Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Chaos Manipulation, Void Manipulation and a vast array of other abilities (Capable of doing battle with Demons who are capable of creating and fully manipulating entire Universes with their existences alone, and of reproducing these powers effortlessly, having managed to proceed through them with nothing but brute force)

It's the resistances all the Human characters of SMT have on their profiles. I meant adding all this to Nemissa.

That's kind of weird tbh, like you clearly do not resist petrification in nocturne, but I suppose if it's a verse-wide accepted thing...

True enough, added it. I do think I kinda disagree with it but eh

Yeah, I'm against that part. If it were part of NG+ I would accept but considering it's a whole separate thing with no proper explanation how and where it fits in the plot I find it not really scalable.

Okay, so, nice job, seeing the sexiest SMT female with a horrible profile hurt a lot, so thanks. Anyways, Extra Dungeon is canon, and it can be interpreted as the final stretch, considering the game quite literally ends after said battle, and as your quote says, their soul can finally return to it's properly place.

And yes, SMT Demons go by might is right, so they can overpower hax via strength alone, Petrification fits in. The actual gameplay doesn't knowledge this fact, so.

Okay, so, nice job, seeing the sexiest SMT female with a horrible profile hurt a lot, so thanks. Anyways, Extra Dungeon is canon, and it can be interpreted as the final stretch, considering the game quite literally ends after said battle, and as your quote says, their soul can finally return to it's properly place.
Oh, I see. It's still pretty weird but I suppose nothing says it isn't.

Also yeah she's one of my favorite smt characters, both in terms of character design and just as a character
And yes, SMT Demons go by might is right, so they can overpower hax via strength alone, Petrification fits in. The actual gameplay doesn't knowledge this fact, so.
Ah, I see. Still pretty weird but eh, sounds good to me

Last edited:
Also, her range should easily be Universal, to Multiversal, to Low Complex Multiversal. High end demons can harm and affect the entirity of Kagutsuchi, who's a literal living multiverse. He's not Low 1-C now, but both Ultima and Ion agree with him being 5-D due to him being physically uncountably infinite in size.

So something like this?
Extended Melee range to several meters with weaponry (Some swords are able to hit foes in the back row with no issue, or tag several enemies at once), at least several meters with spells, hundreds of meters with handguns | Extended Melee range to several meters with weaponry, hundreds of meters with handguns, universal, possibly multiversal with spells | Extended Melee range to several meters with weaponry, hundreds of meters with handguns, multiversal, possibly low complex multiversal with spells

Yeah, something like that. If that wasn't enough, Demons such as Loki and Morax have entire universes of their own creation that they sustain. You can also heal Demons out of battle, which exist in The Expanse until they are summoned.

Hopefully that Devil Summoner translations comes out some time this decade, I really wanna check it out
Translations?

Out of curiosity, which are those?
DF overpowers Kagu's EE, and the Sister of Fate's Fate Manipulation.

Translations?
Fan translations, of course, but they're supposedly in the works. I remember there being some talks about the translators purposefully trying to prevent others from trying to translate the game as well, but it's been a long time and I have no idea if that's accurate.

Fan translations, of course, but they're supposedly in the works. I remember there being some talks about the translators purposefully trying to prevent others from trying to translate the game as well, but it's been a long time and I have no idea if that's accurate.
Can you link where you saw those? I've noticed a lot of Atlus translations coming up. Persona 1: Shadow Cry just recently finished it's translation.

Anyway I'm gonna add Soul Manipulation to Nemissa as she was unwillingly destroying Nemissa's soul. Also bump

Death Manipulation should note she is a god of Death as well. She is the one who is supposed to truly kill Manitou by being the "song of death" meant to destroy him according to Kinap.

I mean, it's good to specify anyway, soul manip via possession isn't something all of them do. Also yeah Death Manip makes sense

Last edited:
I know, but those two cases don't cause the target's soul to fade away, despite the two demons doing it being way stronger than Nemissa, so I thought it'd be noteworthy as it's likely a unique property of hers

bump- any idea about staff members or something i should contact?

Alright, I'll just ask someone to open the page later today

Back