• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Smoker: 7A for hurting someone superior to a baseline.

Satsuki: Superior to the combined might of the E4, each can one shot 6 to 8 covers, each can one shot a baseline.

Satsuki Stomps.

She'd stomp if it weren't for his Logia Intangibility. As far as I'm aware she can't bypass it and Smoker abuses the hell out of his Intangibility.

Pseudo-Intangibility in the fact that it's based on elemental intang. It's different from the average spatial Intangibility. And judging by all his fights he's seen he seems to always stay intangible.

Then inconclusive.

He's never even to put a dent in Satsuki, but she can't really hit him.

Again he's smoke and Satsuki doesn't have BFR. She can't harm or overcome his regen as far as I'm aware.

@Knight I think what Aqua is trying to say is she can disperse Smoker beyond his capacity to reform with her shockwaves

@Weekly

I really don't see that happening here. I have doubts that her shockwaves can overcome his Regenerationn while in his Logia state which Smoker abuses the hell out of.

But has his body ever been dispersed so quickly and simultaneously thinly? I mean it doesnt seem like his "body" has ever been dispersed by a huge blast of "air" all at once. She blew 500 guys with one shout in her youth...and yeah it was complete fodder but I feel like him being y' know smoke won't mean he can resist a shockwave's force.

Smoker can adjust the density of his smoke. So she's not gonna blow him thin enough whenever he can always make himself and his smoker thicker. Every Logia has the same level of Regenerationn as Ryuko while in their Logia state.

Via stamina but the thing is unlike 90% of One Piece characters Smoker has yet to show anything impressive in terms of stamina. Well aside from taking a beating from Vergo but that's about it, still nothing impressive.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Smoker can adjust the density of his smoke. So she's not gonna blow him thin enough whenever he can always make himself and his smoker thicker. Every Logia has the same level of Regenerationn as Ryuko while in their Logia state.

Satsuki's AP is strong enough that if were it not for his logia this match would be a stomp.

Again his Regenerationn would make that essentially impossible. I'd actually say Logia's have better regen than Ryuko herself and Smoke Boi enjoys abusing his.

Going with inconclusive too.

And I thought Smoker would have impressive stamina since he swore to take down Luffy in the New World. Oh, well. 7-A Smoker forever.

Life Fiber Regen is specifically weak to being cut in half, it's better then KLK by a long shot

@BFF Nah, Smokey hasn't shown any great stamina like Zoro, Luffy or Ace as seen in Punk Hazard.

So now that's 5 for inconclusive.

Gargoyle One said:
Life Fiber Regen is specifically weak to being cut in half, it's better then KLK by a long shot

how many people cut others in a scissor like fashion? You need to specifically use two blades in scissor motion.

and well given the AP gap...

Also, reforming their bodies after receiving an opponent's attack requires concentration.

that miiight make her eventual win?

AquaWaifu said:
how many people cut others in a scissor like fashion?
Ragyo. Oh wait but Ryuko regenerated from that...

FYI I'm not voting or saying that Ryuko's Regenerationn is better than Logia's however I'm just pointing out that not only is Ryuko's weakness in Regenerationn quite arbitrary and hard for most people to exploit, but that weakness might not even always work on her. Ragyo did the from both sides like a pair of scissors thing but didn't kill her because she didn't cut the Life Fibers precisely enough.

Ryukama said:
FYI not saying that Ryuko's Regenerationn is better than Logia's however I'm pointing out that not only is Ryuko's weakness in Regenerationn quite arbitrary and hard for most people to exploit, but that weakness might not even always work on her. Ragyo did the from both sides like a pair of scissors thing but didn't kill her because she didn't cut the Life Fibers precisely enough.

yeah as KLK shows it has to be retardly precise. and this was from someone basically WAY more skilled and stronger than Ryuko.

but anyway I think given Smoker's lack quality stamina feats compared to Satsuki. evenutally he will tire and out and he wont be able to concentrate to reform properly after turning into Smoke or something. Plus given Satsuki is going to have to worry about any of his attacks her own stamina is nt goig to get nearly as depleted as quickly.

@Aqua

Uhhhh where are you getting that Logia Regenerationn takes concentration from? Because it doesn't and as one of the most knowledgeable people on One Piece here I've never seen that. Logia's don't need to concentrate in order to regenerate. The only valid argument you've made in that paragraph was that Smoker doesn't have immense stamina such as Luffy or the other notable One Piece characters but he did fight the War of The Best without any serious injuries and getting tired.

Back