• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mori Hui Vs Satsuki Kiryuin (0-0-0)

Both are Low 7-B, anything higher tier are restricted.

High 5-A restricted.

Pre-Training Mori Hui and Pre-Harmonization Satsuki Kiryuin are Used.

Speed is Equalized.

Mori Hui:

14fc76fdd9b2a861ff590e3ad06d7bab.jpg

Satsuki Kiryuin:

dcr9cp4-2aea5c03-307e-4d41-8cdb-36951d5b6d9b.jpg

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
My brother in christ, you can't restrict Bakuzan. It's literally her sword.

Just unrestrict it and give Mori Yeoui. He has it in this key anyway.
Iirc you can restrict item as long as it jumps tier. Plus Mori can't use yeoui without MK mode. So it would be unfair for Satsuki

Iirc you can restrict item as long as it jumps tier. Plus Mori can't use yeoui without MK mode. So it would be unfair for Satsuki
It doesnt jump tiers though, it doesnt increase her striking strength, it can just cut people with 6-A durability, its like Raiden's HF Blade only it has a limit to what it can cut

It doesnt jump tiers though, it doesnt increase her striking strength, it can just cut people with 6-A durability, its like Raiden's HF Blade only it has a limit to what it can cut
Her AP would be 6-A which would give Mori an unfair amount of disadvantage. And if i give Mori MK it would give Satsuki an unfair amount of disadvantage since he's durability would be 6-A also. So he could probably withstand Satsuki's attack. And Mori can't use Yeoui in this key without being in MK mode.

Her AP would be 6-A which would give Mori an unfair amount of disadvantage. And if i give Mori MK it would give Satsuki an unfair amount of disadvantage since he's durability would be 6-A also. So he could probably withstand Satsuki's attack. And Mori can't use Yeoui in this key without being in MK mode.
Its not her general AP, just her cutting power. She doesnt gain the ability to punch with 6-A energy when wielding Bakuzan

How far into 6-A is mori?

Bakuzan can easily cut Shinra Koketsu Ragyo, which is significantly stronger than her base form, which casually stomps Post-Senketsu Satsuki and Post-Junketsu Ryuko simultaneously, each of whom scale above the S.S. Naked Sun and Primordal Life Fiber which are 1.78 Petatons
I think Mori could still handle that plus, when he goes to MK mode he's uh Massively FTL+.... so

But since i don't really care if this gets added to their profiles i would give Mori Yeoui and Satsuki Bakuzan, after thinking it through.

Or... you could just use Mori Hui, who can already use Yeoui in base form. His fake Yeoui would be of similar durability anyway since not even Samuel could break it.

So I take it this is base Low 7-B Mori that can turn into his Monkey King form. So in a blade clash, Mori would have the upper hand considering his Class Z LS.

So, what's Satsuki's answer to acupuncture?
Depends on how it works. Its not on her profile atm as the KLK profiles are currently being reworked but she should scale above early series Ryuko who was able to fight through being stuck with hundreds of anti-life fiber acupuncture needles, a single one of which is able to completely physically paralyze a normal person

You can just read the profile for the effects of the acupuncture, I don't feel like explaining it lol.

Nabong Needle Ryu Blood Sealing Needle: An acupuncture technique that seals the blood within a person body causing the blood within a region to accumulate and cause internal damage, even causing the afflicted body part to explode if left unchecked. He is able to discern the attack pattern of opponents based on their vital points.

Acupuncture Artery Block: As the name suggests this is an acupuncture technique that blocks the blood flow in the body by blocking all the arteries.

Just these?

Back