• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Smoker is legit one of the few people in OP who doesn't have good Stamina feats.

Can't Esdeath just AP stomp him for KO

Not familiar with One Piece here. But I see the High-Mid regen, and I already see Esdeath having serious issues.

What kind of regen can flash freezing bypass?

I'm going to wait untill more knowledgeable members give their thoughts before voting.

Damn I had an Esdeath match in mind but now I feel like I ought to wait until there's not a new one being made every five minutes.

Arrogant Schmuck said:
Damn I had an Esdeath match in mind but now I feel like I ought to wait until there's not a new one being made every five minutes.
Go ahead and make it. It's normal for spam to occur after a verse gets tier revisions.

Smoker fought in Marineford which lasted for awhile, technically he'd also scale to fodder who can fight for 12 hours straight.

Yes, but she'd need to bypass his Intangibility which he has passively.

@Versus

Smoker has the best High-Mid Regenerationn you can get before you hit low-High. And it depends on the freezing.

Kinda depends on if Esdeath can freeze him or not.

If yes she wins if not inconclusive.

Considering Esdeath would have freezes Akame had she not dodged, I think she has a good chance

Typically Flash Freezing can bypass up until High-Mid. Unless it's something ridiculous like Absolute Zero.

@Gargoyle

Smoker is made of smoke and has flight. I'm not sure if Esdeath can freeze him.

I think I'm going to vote inconclusive for now. I can see it going either way here. Esdeath can constantly AP stomp him. But she's gonna have a hell of a time trying to bypass thar gegen.

I'll go with inconclusive for now but I'm not seeing why him being smoke means he can't get frozen

Enjoy the only fair OP vs AGK match guys.

Even In real life it's not.

But isn't he only in human form until he turns into smoke?

Esdeath can freeze air. That takes tempts of like -300F or so. I don't think it's much different.

Air can actually freeze tho that's the thing.

Via scaling to absolute fodder that can fight for 12 hours straight. I don't think Akame Ga Kill had any impressive endurance feats.

Akame fought for two days in Zero but she was fighting fodder most of the time.

Issue is, he can't do anything to her, yet she keeps stomping him repeatedly, unless regen doesn't take stamina

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Via scaling to absolute fodder that can fight for 12 hours straight. I don't think Akame Ga Kill had any impressive endurance feats.
I'm guessing Smoker is 1.25 gigatons like Zoro?. Esdeath effortlessly foddered a dragon that is signifigantly stronger than 2.955 gigatons. So I'd say that Smoker is absolutely fodder to Esadeath.

I'm good.

What about you..

I personally don't think a Stamina feat from a weak character should scale to a strong character regardless of the sheer difference between them is as it's that individual's feat.

But that's just my two cents regarding this stamina situation.

In terms of AP and durability yes, he's fodder to Esdeath. That doesn't change the fact that Esdeath can't actually touch him.

And Smoker can't touch her.

Why are you arguing back and forth so much it's your own thread XD

To be fair, there's not really any rule that an OP can't debate in their own thread. I mean... you can't expect someone to not participate in a debate they started.

Back