• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Smite Power Scaling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was going over the lore for smite and the battles within it, and thought of something. Couldn't the gods be boosted to galaxy or universe+ tier via scaling? For galaxy, Gaia is a primordial which this wiki gives galaxy level to as the primordial gods are scaled around Janus. Now, if her children are stronger than her, and Zeus and his Olympians beat them, shouldn't they all be galaxy tier and by extension those who scale from them? And as for a universe+ argument for these same gods, Loki, after having stolen the thunder bolt of Zeus, was powerful enough to fight Athena, Mercury, and NEITH. Neith is universe+ tier. Loki as the wiki is now, is supposedly solar system to multi solar sytem, which if that was the case, Neith could have ended him pretty easily right? Loki wouldn't have stuck around, he may be crazy but he isn't a fool. So, at least with the thunder bolt, loki would have been able to contend with all three, and those who scale from Loki should all be around this level to right? I'm not trying to wank, it's just given the scaling for Gaia and Neith, wouldn't galaxy or universe+ tiering make sense for many of the characters through scaling?

SMITE's a bit of a scaling mess when you consider the comics Ares overpowers Ra pretty easily and Thor can match the Lightning of Zeus used by Loki though to be fair Ares is treated as really strong in the Lore.

Also I think the constellation feats are now High 4-C rather then 4-A downgrading everyone scaling to that feat.

That's why I wanted to bring this up especially with Gaia and Neith being what they are tier wise, I can easily see chain scaling from these two given who relates to them or has faced them and so on.

Okay so I'm reading through the comic and it seems Anubis and Hades are closwe to each other and Zeus is obviously above them (Still reading btw)

Are the comics part of official continuity for the game?

Okay so I'm back, it took the combined efforts of Loki, Hel and that one Chinese God to kill Zeus (Loki got him with a cheap shot) and Neith gets Cosmic Awarness as she can perceive the fates of all (she sensed gods died and that someone had the Thunderbolt). Zeus' Bolt also seems to be able to completely destroy the Chains (with the aid of Wukong's Cudgel) binding Fenrir and it one shots Hel.

Blinding Ra also causes a Solar Eclipse (Large Planet supporting feat). Also it appears they might not scale to their lore since Hel mentions that they have grown weak due to competition for worship (keys?). Also Ares kills Anhur (who helped Ra beat Apophis in the lore with Bastet)

This is the order of events for sake of reference. I know that tactical card game "hand kf the gods" story but to what degree idk cause i havent really played it.

Smite story line: The Pantheon War: Comic Fall of war: Game event Conquest of Ragnarok: Game Event. More specifically a few cutscenes that show Hades starting ragnarok and entering a stronger form. Divine Uprising: Game Event. This event isn't fully over as of yet.

But anyways I'll leave it up to you guys if the tiers change or not due to scaling.

Well here's the issue with them not scaling to lore. Neith was universe+ BEFORE humans existed, as she made them. How does it make sense for her to get weaker from them not worshipping her? And Loki, with thunder bolt, managed to hold his own against her, Athena, and Mercury, killing Mercury in the process.

Ohh good point.

BTW it seems the Gods all had a hand in sculpting the mortal world and the war had collateral damage on the Earth causing reat earthquakes, floods and volcanic eruptions (Also it seems Neith has precognitive powers)

Yep. Same can be applied to a lot of other gods, and when scaling via fights and relations happens, those "weakened gods" shouldn't be weak at all. And hey, thats what happens when super beings who made the earth, universe and then some clash with each other. And yeah Neith is awesome.

I'm kind of mad. I spent two hours making a big list to post of who all scales from who and in what way, and listing those with shaky scaling at best and those who had legit feats, and those who had nothing, and it didn't post. Now its gone and two hours of work WASTED.

It is unfortunately a part of Fandom's settings. You cannot take more than 20 minutes writing a reply, or the session will time out.

You should write long posts in your own word editor, save the work, and then copy-paste it.

I remade the list with less than half the detail of how they all scale since I didn't want to spend ANOTHER two hours remaking the previous list, so if you want clarification on why anyone is in a certain category, just ask me. Sadly some of my favorites like Medusa aren't in either of the first or second list and have nothing to work with for scaling.

People who scale from Neith or those who scale from those who scale from her and etc.: Ah Puch Amaterasu Anhur Anubis Ao Kuang Aphrodite Apollo Ares Artemis Athena Bacchus Baron Samedi Bastet Bellona Cabrakan? (this one is iffy due to scaling around Xbalanque) Camazotz Cerberus Chaac? (Also iffy as Ares killed him when he was off guard) Chang'e? (Sister of He Bo) Chernobog Cupid Discordia Erlang Shen Fenrir Freya Ganesha Geb Hades: Base and Ragnarok forms He Bo? (Is just a river god but he kept Ares from crossing his river until Ares threatened the nearby mortals) Hel Hera (she IS coming to the game soon so I'm counting her) Hercules Hou Yi? (Sister of Chang'e and brother in law of He Bo) Hun Batz? (Like Cabrakan questionable scaling around Xbalanque) Isis Izanami Janus Khepri Kumbhakarna Loki: with and without Zeus' Thunderbolt Mercury Ne Zha Nemesis Nike Nox Odin Osiris Pele Poseidon Ra Raijin Skadi Sobek Sun Wukong Susano'o Terra Thanatos Thoth (fits in both here and the second category) Thor Tyr Ullr Vulcan Xbalanque? (Did encounter the gods of the Mayan underworld, but this was before god hood) Ymir Zeus

People who scale apart from Neith, or have feats that are close to, or are better than hers: Agni Cernunnos Chronos Nu Wa Rama Ravana Thoth (fits both here and the first category) Vamana Xing Tian? (Is destined to fight the highest gods of creation according to Chinese mythology)

Boss monsters/charachters who scale up with the others: Apep/Aphopis Chronos Themis Bull Demon King (Is a legit charachter from Chinese myth) Lernaean Hydra Erymanthian Boar Nemean Lion Surtr

Charachters not in the game proper but in the lore who should theoretically scale: Rhea Set Horus Nut Hathor Jormungandr Mani? (Ok this one is as iffy as Sol is) Baldr Nidhogg Sif Niord Jade Emperor Fu Xi Ouranos/Uranus Hun-Apuh? (About as iffy as Xbalanque) The Seven Macaw (read the one above) Vishnu Indra Shiva Hanuman Bhima? (In Hindu mythology he did wrestle Indra and win, but it's hard to tell if he'd scale in smite. If he was added and does scale, Bakasura would to) Parvati Izanagi Fujin Yamato No Orochi

People who don't really scale from anyone or who's feats done put them in universe+ range at all: Achilles Ah Muzen Cab Arachne Artio Awilix Bakasura Chiron Cu Chulainn Da Ji Fafnir Guan Yu Hachiman Jing Wei Kukulkan Kuzenbo Medusa Ratasoskr Scylla Serqet Sol Sylvanus The Morrigan Zhong Kui

If I missed anyone or again you need clarification just let me know.

Heresy Ratatoskr is the strongets God ^

Also does Morrigan have any feats? I don't think she does at all but Cerberus might scale to Herc (I remember them mentioning a fight between the two in the lore)

Not that I'm aware of. She and Cu Chulainn did tussle but he really has no feats either at the moment. as for Cerberus, not only did he fight Hercules during Herc's trials, he is also THE guard dog for Hades, and a child of a monster who brutally injured Zeus in battle, so Ceberus is no pushover. Going back to The Morrigan though, She IS the fusion of three goddesses and is a manipulator of fate so while it's hard to say how she scales due to not having any evidence to back it up and lacking feats, IF she did scale she would be pretty powerful.

Hmm well I heard somewhere she's a big player in the War of the Gods.

Also makes sense with the Cerberus tiering

Her lore hinted at it supposedly being started by her manipulation,as she's started many wars, but we lack any real evidence to this. Plus manipulation doesn't equal outright power scaling.

Would be appreciated. Just a shame some of my favorites like Medusa miss out on feats or that massive chain scaling I did using Neith as it's base. Could you imagine if she somehow scaled that high? With petrification hax?

Your long post is too disorganised and diffuse to be possible to understand properly. We cannot start a revision based on that.

I don't know. You just have to properly structure the post so it is easier to read and gives proper explanations.

Here is a list of all the gods who either scale from Neith and those who scale from her, and/or have feats or scaling apart from her. For a reference of how powerful Neith is for this scaling, she created the universe and existed before it when nothing but the black waters existed.

Ah Puch: Should scale from Camazotz as a fellow god of the Mayan underworld

Amaterasu: Should be roughly on par with Zeus as a fellow pantheon leader

Anhur: Should scale with Rather, Bastet, and Apep/Aphophis and fought a long battle against Ares

Anubis: Was evenly matched with Base form Hades and fought Camazotz, though was slain brutally by Ares

Ao Kuang: Fought both Zeus and Hel in the comics and in his lore he fought Ne Zha

Aphrodite: Should scale with the other Olympian gods

Apollo: Should scale with the other Olympian gods

Ares: Fought Athena to a stand still, killed Chaac (while he was off guard), killed Anhur, beat the shit out of Ra, and killed Anubis

Artemis: Should scale with the other Olympian gods

Athena: Fought Ares to a stand still, fought Loki (with Zeus' Thunderbolt) twice, but had to be saved by a standard frost giant by Nox.

Bacchus: Should scale with the other Olympian gods

Baron Samedi: Could block a blow from Bellona with his cane and considering Bellona came to him for aid he should be pretty powerful

Bastet: Fought alongside Ra and Anhur against Apep/Aphophis

Bellona: Should scale to the likes of Ares and Athena, and has fought Chernobog and Ragnarok Hades and survived her first encounter with Pele

Cabrakan?: This one is iffy due to scaling around Xbalanque BEFORE he became a god

Camazotz: Fought Anubis

Cerberus: Fought Hercules during his trials and is the guard dog for Hades

Chaac?: Also iffy as Ares killed him when he was off guard

Chang'e?: Sister of He Bo

Chernobog: Fought Bellona and in Slavic myth is a factor of cosmic balance

Cupid: The son of both Ares and Aphrodite

Discordia: Should scale to her mother Nox and her two siblings Thanatos and Nemesis

Erlang Shen: Fought Sun Wukong

Fenrir: As a son of Loki and sibling to Hel he should scale to them, plus he is destined to defeat Odin at ragnarok

Freya: As one of the more powerful Norse gods she should scale with the likes of Thor or Odin

Ganesha: His power kept Ares from entering his temple and he should be on par with other Hndu gods

Geb: is the son of Ra and is the father of Isis and Osiris, and is the earth itself in Egyptian mythology.

Hades: Base and Ragnarok forms

He Bo?: Is just a river god but he kept Ares from crossing his river until Ares threatened the nearby mortals

Hel: Fought Zeus, Loki (with Thunderbolt), Ao Kuang, and Sun Wukong.

Hera: she IS coming to the game soon so I'm counting her, and as the queen of the greek/Roman gods she should be fairly powerful

Hercules: Has beaten Base Hades, Cerberus, and Thanatos, among a lot of other feats

Hou Yi?: husband of Chang'e and brother in law of He Bo

Hun Batz?: Like Cabrakan questionable scaling around Xbalanque

Isis: Poisoned Ra into giving her a lot of power over him

Izanami: Is one of Japan's most feared gods and is the mother of Amaterasu and Susano'o

Janus: Should scale with the likes of Nox, Discordia, Thanatos, Nemesis, and Terra as he to is a primordial god

Khepri: Should scale with Ra as a fellow Egyptian Sun god

Kumbhakarna: The brother of Ravana Loki with and without Zeus' Thunderbolt:

Mercury: Fought against Loki (with Thunderbolt) and is one of if not the fastest gods

Ne Zha: Fought Ao Kuang and Sun Wukong

Nemesis: Is feared by many Greek and Roman gods like Zeus and should scale with the likes of Nox and her siblings

Nike: Fought against the titans alongside Zeus and it's been said Zeus and the Olympians may very well have lost without her aid

Nox: The Olympians are weary of her power and she saved Athena's life from a frost giant

Odin: As a pantheon head he should scale to the to the likes of Zeus and is destined to do battle with Fenrir

Osiris: Is the son of Geband husband of Isis, but WAS butchered by set

Pele: Nearly burned Bellona alive upon their first meeting and later sealed all the power of Ragnarok deep beneath the surface of the earth, a very impressive feat considering Ragnarok threatened all pantheons

Poseidon: Fought Athena and should scale to Zeus and Hades

Ra: Fought Apep/Aphophis daily and as a Pantheon head he should scale to the likes of Zeus, but had the tar beaten out of him by Ares

Raijin: Is the brother of Amaterasu and should likely scale to her

Skadi: If a standard frost giant could nearly kill Athena, Skadi, a frost giant turned goddess, should be relatively powerful in her own right and she was ready to fight the Norse gods solo until they befriended her

Sobek: Should scale with Neith as he is her son and has existed almost as long as her and aided with the creation of the universe

Sun Wukong: Fought the likes of Hel, Ne Zha, and Erlang Shen and his cudgle was capable of breaking the binds of Fenrir

Susano'o: Is the brother of Amaterasu and should likely scale to her, but he also outsmarted and killed Orochi, a beast even gods couldn't easily slay

Terra: Mother of the titans and grandmother of Zeus. Plus as a primordial goddess she should scale to the likes of Nox Thanatos: Fought Hercules and should scale with his siblings Nemesis and Discordia and his mother Nox

Thoth: His book contains the knowledge and power of universe with a single flip of the page settings gods on edge, and as a moon god opposite of Ra he should scale with him as well. He has also aided Ra against Apep/Aphophis, taught Isis magic, and cleaned Horus of Set's poisons

Thor: Fought against Loki (with Thunderbolt) and is among the Norse pantheon's strongest fighters and is shown to be on par with Athena

Tyr: Is the Norse god of war and law, and is one of the pantheon's strongest champions despite having lost an arm to Fenrir Ullr: Is the only god Odin would trust the thrown to in his absence, which should speak volumes of Ullr

Vulcan: Is responsible for almost ALL the weapons, armor, and chariots used by the Greek/Roman gods, and could craft a booby trapped throne even Hera couldn't escape

Xbalanque?: This one is hard to judge. As a demigod he did trick the likes of Cabrakan into eaten poisoned meat, and hid from Camazotz but later bested the gods of the Mayan underworld with skill and athleticism in the ball game Pitz

Awilix?: Xbalanque is technically her reincarnation but given how wonky his scaling is...

Ymir: Is THE primordial frost giant who ALL Norse gods and frost giants came from, and fought Odin and his brothers

Zeus: Is the king of the greek gods, fought and defeated the titans, defeated his own father Chronus, and fought a three vs one battle against Loki, Hel, and Ao Kuang and his Thunderbolt had the power to free Fenrir from his bindings

Agni: one of the oldest gods of the Hindu pantheon and likely as old as time itself

Cernunnos: Was present as the shaping of the sacred wheel which turns time as it spins, and is both it's master and slave

Chronos: IS time itself and created the universe

Kali: Time started when she came into being and like Shiva is a Hindu god of destruction and is his wife or at least a form of her

Nu Wa: Created the universe

Rama: Is the reincarnation of one of the most powerful Hindu gods, Vishnu, and has a bow capable of undoing all of creation

Ravana: Has fought Rama who has a stupidly OP bow, and was granted a boon by Shiva, one of the three most powerful Hindu gods, to be immune to the attacks and powers of gods and demons

Vamana: Like Rama is an avatar of Vishnu and can grow to the size of a universe

Xing Tian?: In Chinese mythology he is destined to fight the highest gods of creation

This is a list of boss monsters in the game and lore who should scale Apep/Aphopis: Fought against Ra, Anhur, and Bastet daily

Chronus: Father of Zeus and leader of the titans

Themis: Is also a titan

Bull Demon King (Is a legit charachter from Chinese myth): Fought against Sun Wukong

Lernaean Hydra: Fought Hercules

Erymanthian Boar: Fought Hercules

Nemean Lion: Fought Hercules

Surtr: Is to be the one who destroys Asgard during Ragnarok

Charachters not in the game proper but in the lore who should theoretically scale

Rhea: Mother of Zeus and sister and wife to Chronus Set: Brother of Orisis and his murderer

Horus: Son of Isis and Orisis and fought Set

Nut: Daughter of Ra, wife of Geb, and mother of both Isis and Osiris

Hathor: Daughter of Ra

Jormungandr: Son of Loki, sibling to Hel and Fenrir, and destined to score a mutual kill against Thor come Ragnarok in Norse mythology

Nidhogg: Is slowly eating away at Yggdrasil and if he does so it will signal Ragnarok.

Jade Emperor: Is the pantheon head of the Chinese pantheon and should scale to Zeus

Fu Xi: Husband of Nu Wa

Ouranos/Uranus: Husband of Terra and father of the titans

Hun-Apuh?: About as iffy as Xbalanque as he is his brother

Seven Macaw?: Same scaling issue as Xbalanque and is the father of Cabrakan

Vishnu: Is part of the Hindu triad of gods responsible for the cycle of rebirth, maintenance, and destruction of the universe and is among the pantheons most powerful

Indra: Brother to Agni, and while not the most powerful Hindu god, he holds a position similar to Zeus

Shiva: Part of the same triad as Vishnu

Hanuman: Aided Rama in his war with Ravana

Parvati: Wife of Shiva

Izanagi: Father of Amaterasu and many other Japanese gods and husband of Izanami.

Fujin: Brother of Raijin and Amaterasu. Constantly battles Raijin

Yamato No Orochi: Not even gods could easily slay this foe

This list is for people who don't really scale from anyone or who's feats don't put them in range with the others at all. This list includes both game and lore characters.

Game: Achilles: DOES have armor made by Vulcan and is supposedly impervious and the gods supposedly fear him...but this isn't much to go off of

Ah Muzen Cab

Arachne: the best she has is a web that she can flip up to that allows her to travel anywhere...oh and she beat Athena at...sewing...

Artio: Is a living constellation sure, but she doesn't have much besides that to work off of

Bakasura: Did fight Bhima but as Bhima isn't in the game it's hard to judge if Bakasura should scale yet or not

Chiron: Trained Hercules and Achilles but training does not exactly equal feats

Cu Chulainn: Fought the Morgan but sadly she lacks feats and so does Cu Chulainn

Da Ji: Smite left out the part of her fighting Erlang Shen and Ne Zha so if she scales or not it's not known

Fafnir: No real feats

Guan Yu: No real feats

Hachiman: While he could THEORETICALLY scale to other war gods be lacks feats

Jing Wei: lacks feats

Kukulkan: lacks feats, and if I if he counts as a Pantheon head

Kuzenbo: lacks feats

Medusa: lacks feats

Ratasoskr: lacks feats outside of speed and being a trickster

Scylla: lacks feats outside of smashing boats

Serqet: lacks feats

Sol: lacks feats and proper indication that she should scale to other Norse gods

Sylvanus: His own tree mount has more feats than him

The Morrigan: lacks feats

Zhong Kui: lacks feats

Lore: Mani: Same issue as his sister Sol

Bhima: Due to not beingin the Game, his feat of wrestling Indra is not told of so...yeah

Baldr: No feats

Sif: no feats

Niord: No feats

If I missed anyone or if you need more clarification just let me know.

Well, unless some staff members with knowledge of the verse are willing to help out, no revision will happen, and that is unlikely given all of the crises striking our community at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back