• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Smallest Bleach CRT Ever and that's on my mama

Status
Not open for further replies.
doubling the power of imagination =/= doubling AP

Well I'm curious what other's thoughts are on if galaxy room is creation that doesn't scale to stats (ED) or it does scale to stats (outlier).

I STILL don't understand why clones are treated as multipliers. "Power of imagination" is vague enough to not assume it automatically means attack potency and as we know Kubo likes to be poetic a lot of times.

Sure, you can find the AP of Gremmy with no clones by dividing the AP of his meteor. But what happens if you try to do it the other way around? I don't recall a way to get Gremmy with no clones to half the AP of his meteor without back scaling.

Varies, 6-A to 3-C is what I would vouch for.

doubling the power of imagination =/= doubling AP

Well I'm curious what other's thoughts are on if galaxy room is creation that doesn't scale to stats (ED) or it does scale to stats (outlier).
Are you okay with how Gremmy's clones are currently treated as?

Just to add to arcs argument it's stated twice so it's not a inconsistent
PgbTrT-iRARhBKLbPaD2OIB8Sol13SufbTa-MwlSv3sPCSLszkdcsQx0mf_IHcb-gU02LMi7XZ0KPva8rswB8FrdqD63L6narE05XYJJff8Ahqap_hkXi1SiHNAXNtgwH9hIHHT3

I STILL don't understand why clones are treated as multipliers. "Power of imagination" is vague enough to not assume it automatically means attack potency and as we know Kubo likes to be poetic a lot of times.

Sure, you can find the AP of Gremmy with no clones by dividing the AP of his meteor. But what happens if you try to do it the other way around? I don't recall a way to get Gremmy with no clones to half the AP of his meteor without back scaling.

Varies, 6-A to 3-C is what I would vouch for.
We need an entirely new CRT on Gremmy then.

Sure we can keep Kenpachi's rating since he destroyed a calc'd meteor, but Gremmy's power is reality warping which I agree is hard to translate directly to attack potency given it's all imagination for his own rating.

We need an entirely new CRT on Gremmy then.

Sure we can keep Kenpachi's rating since he destroyed a calc'd meteor, but Gremmy's power is reality warping which I agree is hard to translate directly to attack potency given it's all imagination for his own rating.
It is never a small CRT if Arc is the initiator 😅
If he's willing to make a CRT about the way Gremmy's clones are treated, I'd instantaneous agree.

I thought this was rejected last time for there being no proof that those are real stars, which still seems to be the case as I'm not seeing anything new here?

The only thing we know is real there is the vacuum itself / space itself.

[Xi1SiHNAXNtgwH9hIHHT3[/IMG]
I thought this was rejected last time for there being no proof that those are real stars, which still seems to be the case as I'm not seeing anything new here?

Not really fair yall don't consider stars to be fake for other verse like kaguyas realms ect. And i thought on verse wiki yall general assume their real stars in a realm unless stated otherwise.

Yea no offense but this makes zero sense bruh.

[Xi1SiHNAXNtgwH9hIHHT3[/IMG]

Not really fair yall don't consider stars to be fake for other verse like kaguyas realms ect. And i thought on verse wiki yall general assume their real stars in a realm unless stated otherwise.
Don't derail the thread with comparisons like this. Especially considering we're given clear cut showings of the sun in Naruto's case

Don't derail the thread with comparisons like this. Especially considering we're given clear cut showings of the sun in Naruto's case

What are you talking about they clearly show countless stars in his realm. This is a fair comparison if not better

Why would Gremmy create space with a visual effect?

For the sake of the visual effect. Why create guns to shoot bullets when he could just imagine the bullets in flight? Why create missiles to explode when he can just imagine the explosions themselves? Gremmy's fight and Gremmy's fighting style is so illogical that you could ask any number of these questions.

aaand here comes BrainDamage with the big brain explanations as to why Bleach is weaker than they should be.

No one should take what he says seriously. Should see the nonsense he pushes on reddit. Like Yamamoto being the strongest char in verse. Lol.

aaand here comes BrainDamage with the big brain explanations as to why Bleach is weaker than they should be.

No one should take what he says seriously. Should see the nonsense he pushes on reddit. Like Yamamoto being the strongest char in verse. Lol.
I haven't posted on reddit for battleboarding in years. If you've got nothing of value to contribute, you're more than welcome to leave.

EDIT: Calling somebody brain-damaged because they have a different opinion to you on powerscaling? Can you be any more pathetic?

On another note, with this being legit galaxy creation, there should be some serious questions about universal yhwach again. Gremmy was the proclaimed strongest sternritter, theres no reason for it to be considered a outlier. And theres him being the soulkings brain and all. Would only really apply to Yhwach and above

On another note, with this being legit galaxy creation, there should be some serious questions about universal yhwach again. Gremmy was the proclaimed strongest sternritter, theres no reason for it to be considered a outlier. And theres him being the soulkings brain and all. Would only really apply to Yhwach and above
Gremmy needs two of himself to make a meteor that can destroy the Seireitei. It doesn't make any kind of logical sense that with a few more clones he'd be capable of creating an entire Galaxy, nor does it make any kind of sense why he wouldn't be using that power to attack Kenpachi instead of just making them in the background.

Gremmy needs two of himself to make a meteor that can destroy the Seireitei. It doesn't make any kind of logical sense that with a few more clones he'd be capable of creating an entire Galaxy, nor does it make any kind of sense why he wouldn't be using that power to attack Kenpachi instead of just making them in the background.
Doesn't matter how the resulting powerup happened because it happened at the end of the day. By default creating clones to increase your "imagination power" Doesn't make sense.

What if Gremmy has to simply amp his physical stats? His body isn't real after all.
We know that at least his stats (body) are high enough to survive the meteor since he himself said that when he created the meteor, Kenpachi scales only to that, but gremmy, wasn't that strong before too.

But we know also he created an outer space, that is how is ability work, whatever he thinks turn into reality, the fact he created an outer space after, doesn't mean his guns were that strong before for example, he just wanted to fight Kenpachi, that moment.

This literally isn't a response.

Kubo chose to depict him imagining celestial objects in space and we are told that he created outer space in the novels. They do not say he created just a void.

Everything he ever imagines is real and he never uses illusions. Is nonsensical to argue the lights in the background are fake, when nothing ever suggests that.

This being an outlier is an entirely different argument and something that can actually be discussed rather than just head canon. The argument against an outlier is that doubling imaginative power doesn't necessarily correlate to doubling attack power. It could be exponential.

That part is actually worth discussion rather than freaking fake Stars head Canon.

Saying he crated outer space is not necessarily the same thing as saying he created full-sized stars.

Outer Space with visible background demonstrating stars and potentially a galaxy, while shown by Kubo he was envisioning celestial objects.

But yes, clearly he went on Microsoft paint and added those effects.

Sorry any tone in that, but the argument he made space only is inherently contradicted by visuals

0578-017.png

Even if you don't believe it to be an 3-C feat this illustration combined with novel statment should be enough for at least tier 4-A, possibly 3-C and also we need to downgrade Gremmy's intelligence to likely below average, possibly average

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back