• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small upgrade for two survivors

Joel's breaking skulls can easily be a street level feat and are rarely wall level unless done in a specific way. I don't see any description or video of Joel ripping heads off or crushing them with his bare hands.

However the survivor from 7 days to die may have a lead depending on how they break the doors or make the skull explode.

Crushing skulls is Wall level through and through.

But I haven't seen Joel do any of that. Maybe he could have destroyed doors with his kicks, which is also Wall level no matter how you look at it.

But his dura should be Wall level through and through.

KLOL506 said:
Crushing skulls is Wall level through and through.
But I haven't seen Joel do any of that. Maybe he could have destroyed doors with his kicks, which is also Wall level.

But his dura should be Wall level through and through.
I agree with you. Contact The Last of Us experts about this.

Wait.

There are none in the Knowledgable Members list.

Guess we'll have to look for ourselves.

Joel's durabiliy feats was surviving car crashes which is wall level.

The Last of Us Remastered Opening Sequence
The Last of Us Remastered Opening Sequence

9:42
The Last of Us - Truck Ambush Cutscene
The Last of Us - Truck Ambush Cutscene

Cool but AP isn't scaled to durability, unlike how durability scales to AP, unless Joel punches so hard he hurts himself.

He regularly trades blows with those who can harm him. Funny how others don't break their hands punching Joel.

Well, I'm pretty sure a content revision is in order, as it would likely upgrade other people and change the reasoning for their tier.

Example: People who can hurt and get hurt by joel is equal to how much energy that car crash is, and the clickers 1 shot him so that should be reasoning for their AP.

But, it would be much safer if someone can calaculate those car crashes to find their energy.

This is the content revision board tho. And cars travelling over 25 mph easily qualify for Wall level, and the car crash Joel tanked as a kid does look fast.

And there's not a lot of Last of Us profiles other than Joel, so...

Actually, after looking at the videos

it's pretty clear those aren't wall level feats, hell they proabably are 9-C feats at best. one no one was thrown out of the car, two no one got hit directly by the car, three the car tanked the majority of the crash not Joel.

Joel was near the door and was knocked back in the first one. The fact that he doesn't break any bones is impressive enough as is.

KLOL506 said:
Joel was near the door and was knocked back in the first one.
But the car was far more damaged, he wasn't directly hit by the crash. The car asborbed the vast majority of the damage.

Even if the car gets damaged, being near the door is still a bad idea in crashes. The recoil is still there. The car also flips, and Joel gets out completely unscathed.

KLOL506 said:
Even if the car gets damaged, being near the door is still a bad idea in crashes. The recoil is still there. The car also flips, and Joel gets out completely unscathed.
Like I said 9-C is what the feat likely is. Real life people got through worse and come out alive, they sure as hell ain't 9-B

Real life people generally end up with multiple broken bones. Also, Joel can withstand multiple rounds that can blow up heads in one shot.

I need a video on the head explostion, and surviving and taking things that break bones isn't 9-B unless it's the skull. Tanking stuff that break bones are 9-C.

Ummm...

The guys in Last Survivor can easily smash giant boulders with a pickaxe with a few hits.

I wasn't talking about the Last Survivor, he clearly is 9-B

I'm talking about joel survives punches that explode skulls you said "Also, Joel can withstand multiple rounds that can blow up heads in one shot."

Cropfist said:
I hope I am not the first to notice the skull crushing calc was barely evaluated professionally...
Um... the mountain one?

It was given the ok by Gwynbleiddd, Matthew, and Ant

Edit: Ninja'd

GreyFang82 said:
I wasn't talking about the Last Survivor, he clearly is 9-B
I'm talking about joel survives punches that explode skulls you said "Also, Joel can withstand multiple rounds that can blow up heads in one shot."
Oh.

No, I said that he withstands gun rounds that blow up human heads.

WTH. That's impressive.

No idea why that shouldn't be tantamount to an upgrade to CH's durability.

That is in no way Street level. That's flat out Wall level.

KLOL506 said:
WTH. That's impressive.
No idea why that shouldn't be tantamount to an upgrade to CH's durability.
An admin said it was conistant with a 9-C skeleton that all normal humans have.

Which admin? XING06 told me that crashes like these would be Street level+ at the very minimum. I think the admin told you about bone durability. Skulls are Wall level through and through. Crushing > breaking.

And Arbitrary's calc also says otherwise.

We now need to figure out how high into 9-C that is. Also, if there's any door-smashing feats, it's instantly Wall level.

Wok also gave the reasoning I just told you, the car abosrbed most of the energy so it was survivable for a human.

Back