• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Terrarian
(Early Game)
Water Walking: Water Walking boots allows for walking on water and water walking potion

Also should the boss summoning items count for summoning?

Duke Fishron, Plantera, Brain of Cthulu, Golem, Empress of Light
Large Size (type 0): is 5 to 7.4 meters in size

Eater of Worlds
Large Size (Type 1): is 80 meters in height (in the comments they state in the calc they accidentally did 1000cm=1km)

Wall of Flesh
Large Size (type 2)
Wall of flesh takes up all of hell (vertically), the largest world is 2400 tiles deep, hell starts at 1500 tiles. 900 tiles is how big hell is vertically. (One tile= two feet). So 1800 feet, which turns into 548.64m

Destroyer
Large Size (type 2): is 130 meters in height (in the comments they state in the calc they accidentally did 1000cm=1km)

Last edited:
I’m pretty sure the destroy is larger than that, like there is an official height. Let me find my blog for its weight, because that has its height.

Edit: He’s slightly larger, he’s actually 478 feet the video calc had the Terrarian be very small (I think 5’1 which is ridiculous, since they are in canon 6 feet). Though if we include the ‘For the Worthy’ seed the Destroyer would be 2 times larger.

Last edited:
I didn't know they had a canon height that was my b. But yeah for the worthy seeds could easily give other characters much bigger sizes like king slime. Maybe it should be a range if they are able to change the large size.

I’ve been meaning to make a lifting strength upgrade for Terraria. Since it revolves around bosses like King Slime and the Destroyer. Tomorrow I’ll finally just submit the calc to a calc member directly to have the feats checked out.

Also, responding to the op, the summoning items are gameplay mechanics. In canon all the bosses are singular entities that either naturally spawn or have naturally spawning summon conditions (like the old man and the lizard altar).

Back