• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Terminator Revisions

Colonel_Krukov

🖖 Live long and prosper
He/Him
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Image Helper
The Post Genisys T-800 and T-1000 should have High-Mid or possibly Low-High Regenerationn. In Judgment Day (the second movie) the T-1000 is reduced to a puddle and eventually returns to its humanoid shape.

I believe the T-1000 should be High 8-C for trading blows, if not being superior to, the T-800.

T-1000's speed should be Superhuman for keeping up with John on a dirtbike and a Car going full speed in reverse.

EDIT: I believe that any superior models should logically scale via reactions and physically.

Those stats are simple, wonder why they were applied before, but why the regen would scale to T-800? He doesn't regen in the movies.

In Genisys he gained the ability to regen like a T-1000.

Hah, never watched that movie. Last question: is Large Building T-800 from another media? Not sure is the movies scale to thay other media

Antoniofer said:
Hah, never watched that movie. Last question: is Large Building T-800 from another media? Not sure is the movies scale to thay other media
I'm not sure, I've only watched the movies. I can only think from a logical standpoint that improved models should at least scale anyway.

Welp, I agree with upgrading the regen, tho, T-1000 regen is weak against continuous high temperatures.

Assuming profiles are composite, I agree with scaling T-800 to any superior model. Otherwise, not sure, you should ask someone that known about the verse itself.

It looks like the profiles are composite judging that the AP calculatio comes from a comic.

Also, we are accepting High-Mid Regenerationn or the latter?

I've made the changes to the T-800 and the T-1000 respectively.

Back