• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

soulusboy

He/Him
This isn't about her tier just adding in abilities

her intelligence should probably be increased to gifted since she is currently a teacher of chaos at Strange Academy 1

Sleep manipulation: (Teaches pixie a sleeping spell; Knocks out the avengers and the x-men)

"Witch's Sight" aka Extrasensory perception: (Can see Moondragon's psychic attack, Can see an invisible minotaur)

Light Manipulation: (Draws light from all probabilities into Spectrum)

Disease Manipulation or Biological Manipulation: (Causes the germs in the Wrecking Crew's stomach to multiply and incubate, overwhelming their immune system, Clears up someone's cold)

Magnetism manipulation: (Magnetizes a wall)

Summoning: (shown multiple times)
*the last one could also maybe count as soul manipulation

Telepathy: (Talks to Captain America telepathically at speeds where the world is frozen around them)

Intangibility: (Walks through a wall)

Clairvoyance(?) or Retrocognition: (Looks into a boy's mystical ancestry)

Last edited:
I am a bit unsure about this one for now... Will see what others say.

Clairvoyance(?) or Retrocognition: (Looks into a boy's mystical ancestry)
Clairvoyance.

Disease manipulation.

From the scan, seems like she opened a portal of sort?

I agree with the rest tho.

I am a bit unsure about this one for now... Will see what others say.
I can understand why the first two are iffy since she does them indirectly but even hawkeye asked how she summoned him in the first one but the third one she explicitly says it's a summoning spell.

Hm, I see. I suppose that works.

She also summoned him in Avengers 1998 #5 to fight off Hyperion and Squadron Supreme.

Hm, I see. I suppose that works.

She also summoned him in Avengers 1998 #5 to fight off Hyperion and Squadron Supreme.
Question: how can I get more attention for a thread? It’s seemingly impossible to make changes otherwise.

You would have to wait for staff to find it. Or message them.

It's sad, but a lot of comic book threads end up being pretty empty lol.

hope a staff member sees this eventually but in the meantime i'll work on my Wiccan crt because his page is a mess

What Confluctor has accepted can probably be applied.

Okay. Tell me here when you are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back