• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
His sword should have Regenerationn negation against beings of evil similar to Aku for obvious reasons.

I would say limited Regenerationn negation. Aku can still clearly regenerate afterwards but when Jack cuts there's a burning effect that continues to spread over Aku which leads to it overcoming Aku's regen.

Not really?

That's more of Aku having Shapeshifting; Aku doesn't actually recover the parts of himself that are burned away, he just shapeshifts into something smaller using whatever's left of his body.

Can I see a scan of the Low High regen again? I can't seem to find anything that isn't High Mid

I think it's because he's practically a puddle that shapeshifter to begin with. Kinda like Venom but more diverse

Venom's regen maxes out at High Mid though

His Low High is scaling from Carnagebwhicg is getting removed

You see that one scrap at the end that turns into Aku?

Yeah

That should regenerate the entire body of it has Low High

Despite his texture there's really no Low High regenetartion feats and the regen feats that exist are not Low High but contradict it

Ok but that wasn't Aku per say. Aku is that small piece that became sentient later so they aren't necessarily comparable fully.

Currently looking but I found that Aku was the pool of black substance that Jack's father shot an arrow into

No he was born of it although he was the pool itself. So if you consider forming into himself from the pool regen then sure.

It's not like there's a moment he was reduced into a liquid, instead more him becoming a liquid then turning back into his solid form. Which I would assume if he's turned a liquid then he can just turn into a solid again signifying regen.

Let's look at this differently then. We've seen Aku be cut down to small pieces before and he's been able to change into differently things in the same way.

Meaning that as a small piece he's able to change from solid to liquid and back again.

Which is High Mid, not Low High

Small piece isn't enough for Low High

That said I can absolutely understand Low High for a Logia Form, but this wouldn't be full Regen negation for Jack, just the ability to stop him from turning into this form

Dargoo comes in with the save. I did remember the sword sheath though.

Aku doesn't get hurt through conventional means at all yes that's correct.

Now that his regen has been proven and in the same video Jack negates the regen no problem I think this can be added to his profile.

Shouldn't Aku also have Corruption (Type 3)? It's one of his main abilities to transform people into his minions.

"Corruption is the ability to "infect" someone or something with one's power, making said person or thing into a different being or state of being than it was before." It doesn't seem to matter if it's by physical means.

"Type 3 ― Non-Physical Corruption: Using the ability to corrupt others through non-physical powers. The user's influence can infect the target from afar, bypassing the need to enter the body."

You said type 3

Yeah I agree then. Seeing how a minuscule piece of Aku that he sneezed went into Jack and started corrupting him.

ANYWAY I think that there's enough proof to add Jack's regen negation now.

Sooo again I see no reason for why this shouldn't be added and at this point there's no arguments against it either. Should someone just add this? I'll do it it's ok

Back