• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Rosalina revision

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Alright, it's time to talk about everyone's favorite Nintendo space princess. There's a few things I wanted to change.

Age: It's implied that Rosalina has witnessed the birth death and rebirth of the universe quite a few times, which would put her well above the thousands of years she's listed out in age.

Earth manipulation: She can summon meteors.

3D World: She was a part of that and gets the power ups, so she has access to the Cat/Lucky Bell, Super Mushroom, Mega Mushroom, Boomerang Flower, Fire Flower, Double Cherry, Super/Invincibility Leaf, and the Super Star.

??? (Unsure on what this is): It's implied that she changed Bowser's fate in the Prima guide (which is linked in her profile). While she did save Mario and Peach from the explosion, Bowser outright died from that, succumbing to his grim fate. When the reset happened however, it's said that Bowser remembered his fate, and was still shaken by it. Meaning it wasn't just some simple reset. Could be some sort of causality or fate screwery. That or Bowser's more acausal than I thought.

Telepathy and Cosmic Awareness: Self explanatory.

Yeah this all looks good. Although I'm not sure if Bowser remembering his fate is due to Rosalinas reset or if he's, as you said, possibly more acausal then he's currently listed.

I feel it may be good to provide video or image of the official sources on which these revisions are based.

Back