• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No she doesn’t kizaru still has that even though we don’t see him regenerate from lone molecules but he still has high regeneration that’s plain hypocrisy. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. Also her entire body was sacrificed in sealing the demon clan away and then she restored her body with light particles. She can regenerate from light particles aka photons that’s high regeneration plain and simple.
Idc about kizaru and this response doesn’t have anything that you haven’t said already. Might as well just wait for staff atp

No she doesn’t kizaru still has that even though we don’t see him regenerate from lone molecules but he still has high regeneration that’s plain hypocrisy. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. Also her entire body was sacrificed in sealing the demon clan away and then she restored her body with light particles. She can regenerate from light particles aka photons that’s high regeneration plain and simple.
Already inapplicable. /s

No. She lost her material body entirely (photons and all, with Ludoshel calling an incomplete body an astral body) and had to recreate it from the ground up over the course of 3,000 years (with the movie specifically showing that basically every Goddess in the series had only regained their bodies recently) in a non-combat applicable manner like all the other Goddesses. For example, Nerobasta, who sacrificed her physical body but could still die permanently when Derieri killed her.

You get Low Godly overtime and through a specific manner for this like all the other Goddesses, not immediate High regen.

No she didn't. FFs. She teleported like every damn Goddess, she didn't use regeneration to pull her body back together or some shit like that.

I didn't say it was gone, I said it's not accessible to her.
Thoughts

What new thoughts are there to have? You just repackaged the exact same argument that we addressed.

It’s still a double standard their is no proof kizaru can regenerate from lone molecules if this is rejected I am making a kizaru downgrade crt. This was already asked in the p and a discussion thread a while back by makai and they agreed it’s high regeneration. No they literally had to use darkness spells to even interact with her. What do you mean it doesn’t matter if the character is light it did for kizaru why else does he have high regeneration? She is light itself she says it and the light novel confirms this. What makes you think it’s a few particles she literally reformed her entire body from light particles and she is stated numerous times to be light itself so in this special case high regeneration is warranted. Also they were able to kill the SD while her graces exist wouldn’t that be type 8 immortality negation? Shouldn’t they have type 3 immortality negation since hellblaze is stated to negate the regeneration of even immortals?
Stop doing this shit in every damn thread

Don't bring up Kizaru in every NNT thread and bitch about how he has it but they don't.

If you want to make a thread, then make a thread. Stop making useless ass announcements about how you're gonna do something

Stop doing this shit in every damn thread

Don't bring up Kizaru in every NNT thread and bitch about how he has it but they don't.

If you want to make a thread, then make a thread. Stop making useless ass announcements about how you're gonna do something
Not to derail or anything but does kizaru really have feats to warrant high regeneration?

KT is right. Try to finish this thread and after that if you have a problem with Kizaru make an One Piece CRT. Don't use the argument X has N power, use the arguments presented by the verse.

I still think its not enough if she didn't regenerate fully. If its shown just half of the body then just Mid Regen, if its just one hand then Low-Mid even if they have a weird physique.

KT is right. Try to finish this thread and after that if you have a problem with Kizaru make an One Piece CRT. Don't use the argument X has N power, use the arguments presented by the verse.

I still think its not enough if she didn't regenerate fully. If its shown just half of the body then just Mid Regen, if its just one hand then Low-Mid even if they have a weird physique.
Okay We should add everything accepted and close this

I don't think we take feats of intangibility or teleportation as regen. If someone damaged her body to the extent that she was reduced to few particles of light, would she be able to regenerate? Or rather, are there feats or statements of that?
I think logia elemental intangibility is accepted as regen. So another character reforming from light particles(photons) should qualify for high regeneration. A photon Is a particle representing a quantum of light or other electromagnetic radiation. A photon carries energy proportional to the radiation frequency but has zero rest mass.
What new thoughts are there to have? You just repackaged the exact same argument that we addressed.
Do you have access to the light novel for CBL? Once we have it it will put this debate to a close.

Last edited:
You I've already given the entire light novel to Makai.
Can I check it then? And also please stop bringing the other goddess into this nerobasta was killed by a darkness hand which probably negated her regeneration. Next the godeses have physical bodies so their thing was teleportation. However similar to the logia the SD is light itself or light and she can reform her body from light particles it would be to ignorant to just say that’s just teleportation when a character that is light itself were to reform their body with light particles aka photons which are small than molecules. Anyway the light novel is need for more context which will put the debate to rest.
Okay We should add everything accepted and close this
makai when the comes to earth what’s the context in the light novel.

Can I check it then?
It's all in Japanese. Makai has access to the scans and can provide them at his whims, so ask him if you want detailed information.

Plus, I'm a bit iffy about sharing it to many people due to copyright, since the scans I provided are on a public image site.
And also please stop bringing the other goddess into this nerobasta was killed by a darkness hand which probably negated her regeneration.
I literally brought in the other goddesses on that point once. The rest was about teleportation, which is a fact.

And you have literally no evidence for that, as usual. Hence why you have to tread around it with 'maybe', 'probably' and 'benefit of the doubt'.
Next the godeses have physical bodies so their thing was teleportation.
So does Supreme Deity. She reconstituted her body prior to the film that you clearly haven't watched.

What you're doing is conflating the Goddesses' astral bodies with the fact that SD's CBL and pre-Holy War bodies weren't tangible.
it would be to ignorant to just say that’s just teleportation when a character that is light itself were to reform their body with light particles aka photons which are small than molecules.
It's not ignorant to say that because I've actually watched the damn film and provided proof that what you're saying is wrong.
Anyway the light novel is need for more context which will put the debate to rest.

makai when the comes to earth what’s the context in the light novel.
Makai has provided the statements from the light novel, and even he's conceded on this. That doesn't bode well for you.

Last edited:
It's all in Japanese. Makai has access to the scans and can provide them at his whims, so ask him if you want detailed information.

Plus, I'm a bit iffy about sharing it to many people due to copyright, since the scans I provided are on a public image site.

I literally brought in the other goddesses on that point once. The rest was about teleportation, which is a fact.

And you have literally no evidence for that, as usual. Hence why you have to tread around it with 'maybe', 'probably' and 'benefit of the doubt'.

So does Supreme Deity. She reconstituted her body prior to the film that you clearly haven't watched.

What you're doing is conflating the Goddesses' astral bodies with the fact that SD's CBL and pre-Holy War bodies weren't tangible.

It's not ignorant to say that because I've actually watched the damn film and provided proof that what you're saying is wrong.

Makai has provided the statements from the light novel, and even he's conceded on this. That doesn't bode well for you.
I am trying to get the context behind her statement of being light itself. Because the SD actually restore or regenerated her body from light particles since she states that she is light itself it gives credence to the fact that she can regenerate from light particles at the very least likely or possibly could work. Let’s give the light novel another go.

Cool, then ask Makai for that further context.

He can translate it.
In my thread about kizaru the person said he reformed from light that’s why he has high regeneration not from lone molecules this same thing should apply to the SD she reforms from light particles and is called light itself. Just put 2 and 2 together. High regeneration is warranted as likely or possibly or just a straight up rating.

You're not putting two and two together, you're putting 6 and 4 together, and everyone in this thread has been telling you that the whole time, but you insist on removing context and comparing other verses.

I'm not even going to entertain this any longer by responding.

You're not putting two and two together, you're putting 6 and 4 together, and everyone in this thread has been telling you that the whole time, but you insist on removing context and comparing other verses.

I'm not even going to entertain this any longer.
Fine can the remaking abilities be added? then close the crt

The only things that seem to be up for discussion are Merlin possibly/likely having Vivian's abilities and Density Manipulation.

We can focus on that. I'll go to bed in a bit and let it simmer for a day.

High Regeneration has systematically been rejected, that much can be seen.

I've already said that I'm fine with a Likely for Vivian's abilities with Merlin.

I've mentioned that it seems more like Gravity Manip rather than Density Manip in the scan, and would like to know if my perspective is accurate in this instance.

If the Density Manip is nothing, then I'm fine with leaving that as such as long as you believe that to be the case.

I'm good with whatever else in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back