• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Megaman StarForce abilities Revision

Some updating with him.

He lacks some powers like Attack Reflection (via Reflect ) and Aura (via Aura and Life Aura), and his Power Null have to be removed and replaced with

"Damage Reduction(With his Mega Crusher and his Holy Panels can cut any amount of damage by half)."

His Power Null can be replaced to: "He can negate shields" with Guard Null Panels
Gravity Manipulation can be changed from (via this) to: (with any attack with Gravity Debuff).

Resistance to possesion: With Link Power(power of friendship lol) could resist the Oopart from taking his body.

TL ; DR
Add:
  • Attack Reflection
  • Aura
  • Nullification of Forcefield Creation
  • Resistance to Possesion
Change:
  • Power Null to Damage Reduction
  • Change the justification of Gravity Manipulation
Idk about how the correct phrasing for the new justifications since i don't know the correct wording, i just wanted to show this.

Last edited:
bump to apply the changes that has been accepted, i just need to do a click I guess...
DarkDragonMedeus said:
I suppose this is fine now.

edit: oh holup i have more to add.

Transmutation and Deconstruction ( Can summon Dread Joker who can use Dread Laser, and convert the enemy into data and scatter it around)
This also apply to Red Gaia Eraser i guess

Last edited:
Like, go ahead, man. No one is stopping you.

Also, yes, that seems fine as well.

Back