• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Ghiaccio Revision

Non-Corporeal (Stands are the incorporeal manifestations of one's vital energy, and can only be harmed by other Stands)

Except for the fact that Ghiaccio's Armor is made of actual ice that he makes. It's even stated in the profile.

Also, where is it stated that his temperatures are eventually capable of reaching Absolute Zero? I don't remember anything about it in the episodes, and the profile doesn't seem to link outside sources that state it.

Yeah, Mista broke his armor with a piece of a car

Granted, that was affected by GE, but it was still a piece of a car

I mean, Mista's bullets can also for some reason hit stands, so it doesn't seem too unlikely to me that's its bcuz Mista shot the piece of the car+it being affected by GE.

Mista's bullets always hit physical things though, with maybe the exception of Notorious B.I.G. (which honestly makes whether this Stand is Non-Corporeal or not more arguable).

At best there are just Stand that parry Mista's bullets so that they can't hit their user.

DMB 1 said:
Also, where is it stated that his temperatures are eventually capable of reaching Absolute Zero? I don't remember anything about it in the episodes, and the profile doesn't seem to link outside sources that state it.

Back