• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jojo's heritage for the future profiles?

Yall remember that old jojo's fighting game? yeah, i was wondering if the characters in it could get their own separate profile from their canon counterparts. I feel some of the characters in it have enough to have seperate profiles.

Yes. But only a few, I planned on doing Kakyoin, N'Doul, Mariah, Anubis, Diavolo. Dudes like Jotaro and Dio are a tad to close to canon.

Yes. But only a few, I planned on doing Kakyoin, N'Doul, Mariah, Anubis, Diavolo. Dudes like Jotaro and Dio are a tad to close to canon.
I understand jotaro, but dio? isn't his Shadow DIO variant one of the biggest difference between him and his canon variant?

I understand jotaro, but dio? isn't his Shadow DIO variant one of the biggest difference between him and his canon variant?
Not really, he doesn't have any unique powers off the top of my head that canon doesn't. He's seemingly more willing to whip out vampiric powers, but that's just a mindset thing.
diavolo is in hftf?
GioGio 2 on PS2 is a sequel to HFTF, developed by Capcom of course.
I liked when Pol's HFF started playing :) (y)

Pols theme is awesome in that game.
The other hftf songs there are good too.

Not really, he doesn't have any unique powers off the top of my head that canon doesn't. He's seemingly more willing to whip out vampiric powers, but that's just a mindset thing.
I recall Shadow dio having a sort of light based attack, and a teleportation move which, despite being a reference to a scene of dio using time stop, doesn't have the time stop teleport effect on it like his other moves.

I think Shadow Dio is implied to be a weaker Dio, since he can't manifest his stand fully (ignore the MASSIVE continuity error)

I recall Shadow dio having a sort of light based attack, and a teleportation move which, despite being a reference to a scene of dio using time stop, doesn't have the time stop teleport effect on it like his other moves.
That's Space Ripper Stingy Eyes, a move canon Dio has, and even the other playable Dio.

No that's still time stop, the move is a direct callback to when he stopped time against Hol Horse, before it was revealed that stopping time was what he was actually doing.

I just realized how badly HFTF Pol can stomp canon Diavolo lol

Bro just has SC Requiem on speed dial and physically scales to his stand

HFTF dudes a bit weaker than canon, they're like 8-C.

That's Space Ripper Stingy Eyes, a move canon Dio has, and even the other playable Dio.
No i know that, i mean his hair attack which summons like balls of light around him

whatever they are, they definitely aren't his flesh buds.

I wouldn't be surprised if that's actually what they're meant to be.
SDio214aa_-_2.png

The alleged light emerges from the tips of his hair like a bud. Instead of light, I wouldn't be shocked if the intent was for them to look like spores.

I wouldn't be surprised if that's actually what they're meant to be.
SDio214aa_-_2.png

The alleged light emerges from the tips of his hair like a bud. Instead of light, I wouldn't be shocked if the intent was for them to look like spores.
i don't even recall dio ever having vampiric spores in the main canon that he could release like that, but even then those are way too huge to be 'spores' and they're animated to look like light. i always thought he was releasing balls of light for whatever reason.

you could also give all of dio's versions Dimensional Storage due to his seemingly infinite amount of knives

Pretty sure that's just supposed to reference flesh buds ngl
there isn't anyway those are flesh buds. flesh buds were small pieces of flesh on the ends of his hair he could implant onto people.

whatever he does in this game he releases in the air and it flys toward the opponent. it's nothing like how flesh buds have functioned. i highly doubt they're flesh buds.

i don't even recall dio ever having vampiric spores in the main canon that he could release like that, but even then those are way too huge to be 'spores' and they're animated to look like light. i always thought he was releasing balls of light for whatever reason.
Flesh Buds are literally called spores at one point.
there isn't anyway those are flesh buds. flesh buds were small pieces of flesh on the ends of his hair he could implant onto people.
Yes and that's what those are meant to be, specifically, it's referencing the time against Avdol hence his pose and long hair.
whatever he does in this game he releases in the air and it flys toward the opponent. it's nothing like how flesh buds have functioned. i highly doubt they're flesh buds.
Well that's what they're meant to be.
you could also give all of dio's versions Dimensional Storage due to his seemingly infinite amount of knives
We don't do that for any character unless they have an actual lore reason, like Snake canonically having infinite ammo due to the infinity bandana or Gene with the Infinity Bowie Knife.

GioGio 2 on PS2 is a sequel to HFTF, developed by Capcom of course.
I liked when Pol's HFF started playing :) (y)

Well this is as big of news to me as the day I found out Gungrave and Trigun share the same universe, neat

This is why nobody invites you to shit Ziller
He'd actually lose pretty bad to HFTF canon too

Boros tag teams with Boris and solos the Jotoddler the Fodder over heavmid
I will report you for your constant Boros bullshit for actively going out of your way to derail threads, including threads that have nothing to do with OPM, as this is a constant with you and it's getting real ******* annoying lad. Knock it the **** off.

I will report you for your constant Boros bullshit for actively going out of your way to derail threads, including threads that have nothing to do with OPM, as this is a constant with you and it's getting real ******* annoying lad. Knock it the **** off.
Ight I’m gonna head out

byuntear-bob-sponge.mp4

Back