• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I have been wanting to make a DB thread for a long time, but have dreaded how long it would be, but either way here we are. I will propose some upgrades and some downgrades. I decided to divide them up to minimize the clogging of the thread.

The first one is the Senzue bean. The current description is this.
But I think it should be this.
Energy Restortion and Healing: (Low-Mid; Has access to Senzu Beans, that are capable of healing the user including injuries such as having holes in there bodies and restoring lost limbs.. It can also restoring there Stamina and Ki.
Since the Senzu bean is not only capable of healing but also restoring stamina and ki. (Note I am unsure if I can do it here for all DB verses or just this one?)
Also a side note, I will remove the "regeneration" gained from Senzu beans, since it is clearly just healing.

Proposal 1

Agree - @SamanPatou, @Planck69, @LordDestroit10K, @LephyrTheRevanchist, @Vietthai96,
Disagree -
Neutral -

I hope everyone can remain civilized, and I wish everyone a Great Day.

Last edited:
I think healing should have Low-Mid, since iirc Senzu Beam can restore lost limbs and fatal injuries, like, Goku get punched a hole my laser and Senzu Beam healed it, it can cure poisoning but i forgot where that part is

I think healing should have Low-Mid, since iirc Senzu Beam can restore lost limbs and fatal injuries, like, Goku get punched a hole my laser and Senzu Beam healed it, it can cure poisoning but i forgot where that part is
If you happen to have scans and references to it, I would be more than happy to do that after this CRT is done, and open a continue thread (Since this has already been accepted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back