• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Clorinde downgrade

This should be simple enough:

So currently Clorinde is rated "at least 6-C" but the problem in this is the justifications on her profile

Attack Potency: At least Island level (Comparable to base Childe and possibly far superior, Should be superior to Navia that is comparable or superior to Fontaine Traveler)

First there is absolutely no proof that she is comparable to The Traveler ,Nor that Navia is comparable to the Traveler either: even on the profile the link on "Navia" doesnt even work, and the video of her being comparable or superior to the Traveler is her simply shooting at the rock, which well makes 0 sense, in fact the traveler already busted rock into 2 pieces and can even slice icy rock in pieces so Navia being comparable or superior to the fontaine Traveler is very wrong.
Now for the Abilites section:
This is also wrong,because she is a strongest Champion duelist it is only natural that those who are far weaker than her shiver in fear, just how someone who never fights would shiver in fear against someone who is clearly far stronger,nor there is any statement that she can just Induce fear into someone, otherwise even Childe would be shivering in fear which doesn't happen.
So instead i suggest adding Social Influencing instead

So for now She should get downgraded to
At least 7-A likely higher:
And the justification would most likely go like this: Is superior to the base Childe,is the strongest Championship Duelist,can easily defeat Fontaine Mekas.
Agree:
Disagree:
Neutral:

I don't follow Genshin Impact closely enough to comment on the AP but I definitely agree with the social influencing part. She's only scaring people through reputation. Anyone who doesn't know or doesn't care isn't going to be shaking in their britches.

Agree, though "Is likely comparable to Base Childe" makes more sense to me, those scans don't denote superiority for her, and Childe's vision was also acting funky in Fontaine

First there is absolutely no proof that she is comparable to The Traveler ,Nor that Navia is comparable to the Traveler either: even on the profile the link on "Navia" doesnt even work
That's probably a VPN thing, but it's a cutscene of her story. She attacks the robots The Traveler, Navia, and Lyney are attacking, dealing only minimal damage, which Clorinde can destroy with a single attack. So I think 6-C from scaling with Traveler isn't wrong.

I've found the accompanying video.

For those who think that robots have been debuffed to become weaker. I would say that there is no clear explanatory note. It's like saying that a traveler doesn't use all of his strength. Even though he didn't use his elemental powers,

The obvious thing Only its movement was restricted.

That's probably a VPN thing, but it's a cutscene of her story. She attacks the robots The Traveler, Navia, and Lyney are attacking, dealing only minimal damage, which Clorinde can destroy with a single attack. So I think 6-C from scaling with Traveler isn't wrong.
Thats good...one small issue...the crt is already applied,you were a bit late..

No problem, that was my mistake. I don't know if we can have another discussion on this topic at all, but if not, I can make a new CRT soon.

I've found the accompanying video.

For those who think that robots have been debuffed to become weaker. I would say that there is no clear explanatory note. It's like saying that a traveler doesn't use all of his strength. Even though he didn't use his elemental powers,

The obvious thing Only its movement was restricted.
The Golem was debuffed to become weaker, they also used the power of the Marechaussee summons to defeat it, all 3 summons attacked it and Clorinde dealt the final blow but the lights also glowing from their weapons suppressed the monster.

""Paimon: Wait, Paimon just remembered something. If there were no special effects involved, why did our weapons begin to glow during the battle?
Clorinde: That's because the Marechaussee Hunters of ages past would often imbue their weapons with special enchantments to suppress the monsters. Whenever a monster was nearby, their weapons would start to glow.
Navia: Ooh! So that's why they had an effect on that guy near the end. I really thought the summons were doing all the work.
Clorinde: Well, I'm sure the summons were a part of it, too.
Lyney: Oh? How so?
Clorinde: This particular Devorator probably hailed from the same era as the Hunters we saw in the room.
Clorinde: The names you recited all belonged to the bravest Hunters. Countless monsters fell to their blades. That's likely why the Devorator visibly reacted when you said them out loud.
Paimon: So the names held the power all along..."""

From the story quest dialogue

The Golem was debuffed to become weaker, they also used the power of the Marechaussee summons to defeat it, all 3 summons attacked it and Clorinde dealt the final blow but the lights also glowing from their weapons suppressed the monster.

""Paimon: Wait, Paimon just remembered something. If there were no special effects involved, why did our weapons begin to glow during the battle?
Clorinde: That's because the Marechaussee Hunters of ages past would often imbue their weapons with special enchantments to suppress the monsters. Whenever a monster was nearby, their weapons would start to glow.
Navia: Ooh! So that's why they had an effect on that guy near the end. I really thought the summons were doing all the work.
Clorinde: Well, I'm sure the summons were a part of it, too.
Lyney: Oh? How so?
Clorinde: This particular Devorator probably hailed from the same era as the Hunters we saw in the room.
Clorinde: The names you recited all belonged to the bravest Hunters. Countless monsters fell to their blades. That's likely why the Devorator visibly reacted when you said them out loud.
Paimon: So the names held the power all along..."""

From the story quest dialogue
I still don't see any mention of it being weaker. As I said All we see is that it has limited movement. To make it easy to dispose, that's it.

I still don't see any mention of it being weaker. As I said All we see is that it has limited movement. To make it easy to dispose, that's it.
The power coming from the weapons suppressed it, that's what I was referring to, and she used a Summons power to defeat it along with the having other summons bind and harm it then she kills it.

Regardless, the whole cutscene was just all of them improv acting because Florian transforming into the Devarator wasn't apart of the script

""Navia: What in the world was going on back there?
Clorinde: ...Ah, so you saw through all of that?
Lyney: Ahahaha... That time in the cave when you told us to close our eyes... It'd be weirder if we didn't notice anything.
Navia: I was dying of curiosity the entire time! I mean, you did a pretty bang-up job of pretending nothing had gone wrong. Furina actually looked like she thought all of it was planned...
Lyney: Guess none of us wanted to be the one to break the illusion.""

That depends on what the justification for the rating is
Exactly as I typed it in the beginning. That is the only thing that can be clearly determined. And I'm sure it's reasonable and correct.

The power of the former Hunters only stops the demons. Limiting it is what Clorinde does with her power.

And sure, Golem don't weaker. There is no clear statement that it has weakened. Or to be more accurate, there isn't any. We only saw it being stopped by the power of the hunters.

And like you said, the story that Clorinde told when fighting the Golem was just improvised. That makes it difficult to say that it was weakened by the power of the Hunters.

Last edited:
Exactly as I typed it in the beginning. That is the only thing that can be clearly determined. And I'm sure it's reasonable and correct.

The power of the former Hunters only stops the demons. Limiting it is what Clorinde does with her power.

And sure, Golem don't weaker. There is no clear statement that it has weakened. Or to be more accurate, there isn't any. We only saw it being stopped by the power of the hunters.

And like you said, the story that Clorinde told when fighting the Golem was just improvised. That makes it difficult to say that it was weakened by the power of the Hunters.
Their actions were improv acting the summons did have power as stated by the group and that was what they used to defeat it.

The enchanting glow suppressed the golem along with the Summons themselves using their power to harm and restrain it, with Clorinde having a Summon, Petronilia summoned into herself.

What would really justify Clorinde to scale above the Traveler who was acting and imbued with the strength of a summon against an opponent that became suppressed as a result of that power

Last edited:
with Clorinde having a Summon, Petronilia summoned into herself.
No, she didn't. The person who summoned her was Navia.
What would really justify Clorinde to scale above the Traveler who was acting and imbued with the strength of a summon against an opponent that became suppressed as a result of that power
I don't know why you think that. But once again, the only thing that was suppressed by the golem was movement. There is nothing to say that the power is restricted or suppressed. It's like thinking that travelers aren't being serious. It was clear that he was serious about fighting. And there was nothing to indicate that he was not using all of his strength.

Arguing in already applied crt is crazy
Ye i understand what you mean its my bad too and i didnt play clorinde quest so L for me anyway feel free to make crt to fix scaling but make some better justification so it makes more sense

No, she didn't. The person who summoned her was Navia.

I don't know why you think that. But once again, the only thing that was suppressed by the golem was movement. There is nothing to say that the power is restricted or suppressed. It's like thinking that travelers aren't being serious. It was clear that he was serious about fighting. And there was nothing to indicate that he was not using all of his strength.
I didn't say otherwise Navia summoned Petronilia and the summon was within Clorinde, Clorinde had the strength of the summon in her which is what she used to defeat it.
That's not solely Clorinde's own power

The restricted movement was the ability Este used on it, the suppressing power of the Mare Hunter's glow is another element at play

And yes that's the point of the improv act, they were all fighting normally like it was apart of the script but it was not.

Back