• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small change to the players page (Project zomboid)

King_Dom470

He/Him
So i did a calculation and found that the base player can move at 15 mph and a player with level 10 in sprinting can move at 25 mph and since you can max out sprinting in under 2 weeks i feel like it would be appropriate to add accelerated development to the profile.

Also even though the player does get lose 95% of damage, can’t run as fast etc they don’t technically require sleep to live. Like it’s possible to just not ever sleep through an entire play through which might be self-sustenance

And an obvious one that i'm surprised wasn't already added is Enhanced Senses since with the keen hearing trait you can actually see behind yourself (Thats usually a complete blindspot)

And finally the player can fight for tens of minutes and possibly even up to an hour depending on their fitness so I think they should get a stamina upgrade as well.

Last edited:
Do not bump until 12 hours of inactivity.

The additions seem harmless so I guess is fine, though the addition of scans to support those things would be great.

bump (Also i replayed the game and saw that while it takes awhile for the player to get tired it does not take 1 ingame hour its closer to around 20 to 30 ingame minutes but it should still be enough for a stamina upgrade)

Back