• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small additions to The Living Tribunal.

These are small additions to The Living Tribunal. Which includes mostly scans for already existing abilities, and maybe a new ability or two with it.

This small revision includes the following things:

Note: Some scans require alot of scrolling due to me wanting to capture what happened before it, what caused it to happen and after it.

New Abilities:​

Illusion Creation​

Shows Doctor Strange a vision of the future that seems very real.

Shown here.

BFR​

BFR’s the Guardians away.

Transmutation​

Makes the sun a Supernova.

Time Stop​

Stops time completely and sends the Silver Surfer on an impossible mission.

Scans & Explanations for his already existing abilities:​

Power Nullification​

Disables the Infinity Gems of the Infinity Gauntlet

Sealing​

Put judgement on the Beyonder and seals his reality.

Omnipresent

Exists in all multiverses simultaneously

8ccVJ8s.jpg

Shapeshifting​

Changes the Shape of his face and transforms it into She-Hulk’s face.

Shown here.

Immortality Explanation (Mostly for his Type 1)​

Dr Strange says LT is the keeper of the cosmic balance, a being as old as time.

6KNJsXz.jpg

Last edited:
That doesn't sound like law manipulation, just sealing.

The scan doesn't imply transcendence, it would better using that other scan talking about his 3 faces and what they are

TLT definitely transcends Eternity and the like, there are too many scans for it, but I don't think it will still warrant abstract existence.

I guess we should wait for Efi and his input on the matter.

Again, that scan, we gotta use the others, and transcending concepts doesn't give AE, but the living tribunal contains the abstracts as part of him

I can't remember his omnipresence being contradicted, but I guess nigh works fine. Just to be safe

Maybe not even destroying it, he said something about accelerating it so he could've just used time hax to force the explosion, notice how they said "nova" instead of "supernova"

Thank you for the replies. Is somebody willing to apply what has been accepted here then?

So is somebody who knows how to edit properly willing to apply this please?

Drio was banned, but perhaps other members here remember some of the sources for those scans?

Back