• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

small addition to goku.

Hello, I was watching the goku vs jiren fight again, and I noticed an interesting quote.

Whis says that when goku delved deeper into his higher instinct, he no longer felt hesitation and fear, this all due to his higher instinct. Goku shouldn't have in his profile, resistance to manipulation from fear?

Disagree.
I think it's very valid, goku to delve better in the superior instinct has to leave some feelings aside, and one of them is fear, as said by whis. Even in the heat of battle, c with the universe at risk and all, he wasn't feeling hesitation, impatience, and fear.

Whis says that when goku delved deeper into his higher instinct, he no longer felt hesitation and fear, this all due to his higher instinct. Goku shouldn't have in his profile, resistance to manipulation from fear?
It’s just because he reached into an even higher level of power, hence why he isn’t scared anymore. Also, he’s not resisting any fear manipulation.
cringe. you cant just say disagree without any reasoning
Take it easy will ya, there’s no need for that tone.

It’s just because he reached into an even higher level of power, hence why he isn’t scared anymore. Also, he’s not resisting any fear manipulation.

Take it easy will ya, there’s no need for that tone.
I don't think it has to do with higher level of power, whis mentions it's something of superior instinct and not related to brute force. Yes, I know he's not resisting some hax, but I thought if this quote could lead to anything, since it is said that goku, when going deeper into the superior instinct, is no longer afraid.

Back