• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small addition for Piccolo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vizer04

He/Him
Dragon Ball Manga: Chapter 490

Piccolo tells Goten and Trunks that he's taking Majin Buu to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber (the place where they - Goten and Trunks - are currently training).

He uses Telepathy to speak directly into their minds... while he's outside of the Chamber:
004.jpg
005.jpg

This should give him Interdimensional range with Telepathy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm fine with Interdimensional range, as the Time Chamber is in a different closed dimension compared to the rest of U7. However, I'm disagreeing on Low Multiversal range because the HBTC isn't universal in size (iirc it's only as big as the Earth)

Also, King Kai, Goku and others also posess this skill, as Goku telepathically communicated with Gohan and the Z Fighters when Cell was defeated, and King Kai warned Goku from Frieza. Also keep in mind that King Kai's planet is in the afterlife, another closed realm from the living world

Also, King Kai, Goku and others also posess this skill, as Goku telepathically communicated with Gohan and the Z Fighters when Cell was defeated, and King Kai warned Goku from Frieza. Also keep in mind that King Kai's planet is in the afterlife, another closed realm from the living world
Goku can teleport to King Kai's Planet, he can't teleport to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. There's a difference.

Tbh yeah I guess, wouldn't be the first, King Kai and others have telepathy that's kinda insane, I think Kami has a feat like that too? It'd be interdimensional tho, not low Multiversal, the Hyperbolic Time Chamber isn't another universe, it's like a pocket dimension.

I'm fine with Interdimensional range, as the Time Chamber is in a different closed dimension compared to the rest of U7. However, I'm disagreeing on Low Multiversal range because the HBTC isn't universal in size (iirc it's only as big as the Earth)

It is indeed as big as the Earth

main-qimg-c6b71690e134b6a5d687149011d7364e-lq

Interdimensional telepathy range seems fine.

Question; when he is speaking to those kids, is he already inside the chamber or is he entering it? Just wanna clear something up

Question; when he is speaking to those kids, is he already inside the chamber or is he entering it? Just wanna clear something up
He's leading Buu to the door of the chamber, stalling him so they could have time to rest.

Also, I could be wrong, but doesn't Kami contact King Kai telepathically in the Freeza arc around the time they doing Shenron shit?

Also, we should upgrade Namek Piccolo to Planet level, it doesn't make any sense for him to be At least Moon level.

You should probably do it in a different CRT, but other than that, why should he be 5-B?
Piccolo said that King Kai's training has increased his power tremendously. He even asks Gohan to teleport him to Planet Namek so he could fight Frieza and avenge those killed by him. Granted, Piccolo doesn't know how strong Frieza really is but he knows that Vegeta is afraid of his power so he should be at least as strong as Vegeta was during the Saiyan Saga.

Also, Nail said his power was "astonishing" but nowhere near Frieza's (obviously)

Piccolo said that King Kai's training has increased his power tremendously. He even asks Gohan to teleport him to Planet Namek so he could fight Frieza and avenge those killed by him. Granted, Piccolo doesn't know how strong Frieza really is but he knows that Vegeta is afraid of his power so he should be at least as strong as Vegeta was during the Saiyan Saga.

Also, Nail said his power was "astonishing" but nowhere near Frieza's (obviously)
Links don't work. Use imgur and posts your scans there so we could read it

Makes sense I agree. Especially when nail who's ginyu force level thinks his power is astonishing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back