• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

small addition for Big Mom.

just a small addition, I believe Big Mom should have these things on her profile:

Resistance to Fire and Heat (Honestly, Big Mom is completely unaffected and basically ignore the fire and heat of Prometheus, being able to stand on it without even having burns. She was also unaffected by the heat of Zeus thunder, which should emanate a heat equivalent to that of a natural lightning).

Resistance to Electricity (For the reason that was shown above, mama was unaffected by the thunder of Zeus)

Creation (Big Mom can create beings from his own soul; via Incarnatio. In addition, Mama creates Zeus and Prometheus)

Broadway Force (Not a power that would be applied in combat, but she demonstrated it here and here during the chapter 900)

Limited Air Manipulation (Can shoot air blows from your sword)

Immaterial Intangibility (only to Zeus and Prometheus)

Just today I known the Broadway Force lol.

Yeah, I agree. We got Immaterial Intangibility in Nami's profile so it's weird that Linlin doesn't have it.

Also I want to add Brook's Non-Physical Interaction for harming Zeus and IIRC Prometheus as well.

Calaca Vs said:
Just today I known the Broadway Force lol.
Yeah, I agree. We got Immaterial Intangibility in Nami's profile so it's weird that Linlin doesn't have it.

Also I want to add Brook's Non-Physical Interaction for harming Zeus and IIRC Prometheus as well.
believe me, I've seen characters who can make broadway force very useful in combat. Yes, this power makes a lot of sense for Brook due to its DF

> mama was unaffected by the thunder of Zeus

Err, she was definitely shocked be Zeus when she stood on top of him and he detonated.

Damage3245 said:
> mama was unaffected by the thunder of Zeus
Err, she was definitely shocked be Zeus when she stood on top of him and he detonated.
Err, it was made clear that Mama was weakened during that scene due to her physical condition and her willingness to eat the wedding cake, this does not change the fact that she was totally unaffected by the Zeus Breeze Tempo.

Mama is >>>> Zeus and Prometheus in AP.

Sorry but those resistances are iffy.

Electricty and Fire are energy.

Big Mom's higher durability can deal with that no problem.

There's nothing suggesting Mama is far above her Homies. They are directly created from her soul and have that inmense power because of her after all.

An empowered Zeus crashing down on her didn't cause any damage at all to her (though it did drop her down a crater).

Big Mom is pretty clearly above them.

To me it's looks like Big Mom is the only capable enough to use homies's full potential. It's her power and Nami shouldn't be capable of use the same capacity as Linlin.

IIRC the thunderbolt was calced at Town Level and Prometheus's size is probably far higher than that.

Unless there is a set mechanism for which BM can lolnope fire and electricity like Luffy's rubber physiology, those resistances are not going to get accepted.

Whitebeard has heat resistance for surviving two magma holes in his chest for some time. And he has no mechanism in his DF to do that. If a character has shown resistance to something we give him said resistance even if he's affected in some degree.

Linlin still rides Prometheus with her own power.

We don't reject resistance to things like that. If the character was clearly showing unaffected by something they get a resistance. If BM gets this rejected for her then we have to remove resistance from a bunch of our profiles for having it for the same exact reason.

1) Zeus and Prometheus are not comparablr to BM unless you are claiming that they are literally Yonko level.

2) Akainu blew a hole in WB, WB's resistance comes from not melting.

3) Fire and electricity can be tanked with durability. Seriously, every single bomb creates big temperatures and we dont give everyone who tanks explosions Heat resistance.

They don't need to be Yonko level. But they still comes from a Yonko and their power should be comparable when it's the Yonko herself who's using them.

But again. Need to calc Prometheus's size to get an accurate result. Zeus's thunder is nothing against Linlin when Nami used it.

1:Considering they're apart of her soul they shouldn't be too far away from her level.

2: Actually electricity can ignore durability to an extent and there was a thread made about.

I agree with PaChi2 on the resistances.

Limited Air Manipulation and Creation seem fine tho.

Acacia (Toriko)

If you wanted an example on a character in which I approved Electricity resistance. Acacia ate attacks made of electricity, thus weakening their damage. Note that he doesnt need his mouth to eat.

Seeing as this thread is still open I'll post here instead of making another one.

Fusionism and water manipulation should also be added to her profile. (The first is fairly self explanatory and don't forget she made a titdal wave into her Homie).

I sort of agree she doesn't get resistance to heat/electricity, but also think we should take away WB's for the same reason.

> The first is fairly self explanatory and don't forget she made a titdal wave into her Homie

I think that bit ended up being sort of ambiguous. It seemed like the Candy Sea Slug created by Perospero was given life, and it ended up creating the wave.

>I think that bit ended up being sort of ambiguous. It seemed like the Candy Sea Slug created by Perospero was given life, and it ended up creating the wave.

I thought she was still on the slug which was on top of the wave :S

Either way she manipulated the water be it just water or water plus candy (Do we have a candy manipulation page?)

That reminds me though. Candy-man should have limited telekinesis, weapon generation, and maybe Regenerationn (I can't find a page for artificial limb so regen is the closest alternative).

@Damage3245, PaChi2 & LordGriffin1000

Which of these suggestions do you think are fine to add?

Antvasima said:
@Damage3245, PaChi2 & LordGriffin1000
Which of these suggestions do you think are fine to add?
Air Manipulation.

Creation.

Broadway Force. Though this only applies to those underneath her and Homies, which makes it very limited, but eh.

Resistance to fire and electricity: no for the reasons stated above.

Inmaterial intangibility for Prom and Zeus: no because they are fire and a cloud imbued with Big Mom's Soul. However, Prometheus may qualify as inmaterial because fire is just energy, so I could agree with that. Zeus definitely not.

Limited Air Manipulation & Creation are okay. I'm not keen on Broadway Force tbh, it's not exactly something she uses in combat.

Yes, I am personally uncertain if she can really make strangers break out in song and dance, or only underlings that have rehearsed previously.

We've only seen her Homies and children singing along with her, so I think she wouldn't have it.

Of course Big Mom is far above her Special Homies. She doesn't need to directly fight Zeus, Prometheus, and Napoleon to prove her superiority. Big Mom is their creator and master, she created them like it's no big deal, and she can destroy them like it's no big deal. Just rip her soul out of them and poof, a Special Homie is wiped out of existence.

As for Immaterial Intangibility and Resistance to Fire and Electricity, I agree with you guys. Zeus and Prometheus are Big Mom's own creations, formed from her own soul. It makes sense she can ride them without being burned or injured. And I feel like Resistance should either not be added, or categorized within her durability. Speaking of which we should add her durability feats, I'll make a thread about it for reference.

Back