• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small 2012 TMNT upgrades.

Amelia_Lonelyheart

Luckiest Lady in the Land
She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
So I just finished the first season of the 2012 TMNT series, and I found a few feats that could upgrade the verse a bit.

In Episode 25 Showdown: Part 2, Karai manages to match Master Splinter in combat. Splinter doesn't have a page as of yet, but he's as strong as The Shredder and he almost beat Shredder, despite all of Shredders underhanded tactics.

Karai is on par with Leonardo and has stalemated him nearly every time they fought. It's clear that Karai isn't quite as strong as Shredder or Splinter, but as she's strong enough to match him somewhat, I believe those who scale would be "At least 9-B, likely/possibly 9-A.

I feel like their "likely 9-A" rating is further justified by another feat in the last episode, where Leonardo manages to constrain "Kraang Prime", which is a robot of roughly Room-ish size.

Lastly, regarding their speeds. As its stated on their profiles, they can outright outrun lasers and missiles. It's really hard to gauge the Lasers speeds since they're clearly not genuine lasers, but it seems like solid Subsonic feats. To back up the Subsonic speeds, in either Episode 23 or 24, April o'Neil manages to escape from Splinters vision and exits a large room in less then a second.

In short, I believe their Attack Potency should be "At least 9-B, likely/possibly 9-A and their speed being Subsonic.

I'm pretty sure that Splinter didn't want to fight Karai, as (Spoilers) he had just found out that she was his daughter. I'm also believe that a later episode showed that Karai was not capable of standing a chance against Shredder, if I remember correctly. The Kraang Prime feat and Subsonic speeds look solid, however.

@Dinobot. If I recall, there was a brief moment where Splinter didn't realize it was Karai and fought her like he would fight any other enemy, and she was able to somewhat match him while he was in that mindset. Once he did realize she was his daughter, he was holding back as you said.

It would also be worth noting that Splinter had just finished a long and brutal fight against the Shredder that he only seemed to be winning through sheer anger and determination. Just before the fight, Splinter completely stomped Fishface and Dogpound, who were both a great challenge to the turtles by this point in the series.

Back