• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is a close match as i always thought.

Scrooge McDuck had a clear edge in strength and durability, but Sly Cooper had defeated foes that where physically stronger than him, so Scrooge's superior AP/Dura is far from be the determinate factor.

In term of hax is difficult to say who is better, both have a few abilities that the other has no way to counter that could potentially end the battle if used correctly, but Sly seen to had greater number of gadgets and they seen to be more usefull than Scrooge.

And while Scrooge had lived much longer and had way more combat experience, Sly was able to defeat Clockwerk who had lived for thousands of years.

For now i will go with Inconclusive, i really don't see with certain who had the best chance to prevail here.

Back