• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slimes aren't supposed to be high level mobs. Solution Epsilon vs Golem alpha (The Gamer)

Neither has any way to win, solution wont be affected by golems sht and is not going to kill the golem, inconclusive

I mean, the tier difference makes it very unlikely to be harmed. Its Regenerationn helps with corrosion over time

Why are you questioning how it works? solution has no way to kill something with that tier difference and regen

It fights 24/7 with no food supply. As long as its soul is okax it should be able to keep going

OpMasada said:
Anyway, I think it is powered by MC but hes not in the match so...
They are in a pocket dimenion fighting 24/7. I think they can do stuff on ther own. He even liked them because they are indipendent.

OpMasada said:
Why are you questioning how it works? solution has no way to kill something with that tier difference and rege
Because idk. And in case that golem have some expended power source he can't remain active forever, Solution in other hand can keep herself alive as long as it needed to.

Battle ends with Solution endlessly feeding off of the Golem, but can't really finish it off due to the AP difference. Solution gained several levels that day and eventually got bored and went back to Nazarick. Inconclusive ;D

I really doubt it can age. Its an object. Possesed by an artifical soul, but an object nonetheless

So this is long term fight, Earth vs literally immortal Solution. So eventually Earth will collapsed and it's Solution win, but that's will be boring and uneventful fight.

I mean...

The earth will only "die" when the sun eventualy destroys it, and that would go beyond epsilon's ability to regenerate from.

Beyond that, gaia could just use its fate manipulation (its the reason the supernaturals in the verse don't rule the world) to stop that.

I don't think 'waiting several billion years until the planet is destroyed' is an allowed answer for shion winning regardless.

Is this even fair, we don't even know Solution's full scale of abilities, we only know her abilities from her racial class and a few other stuff like her poison and assasin abilities, but she might have other skills when in combat, the other members of the pleiades seems to have magic or warrior skills and other stuff, so maybe she has skills as an assasin or poison master or maybe even other stuff.

you are saying that it isn't fair because she might have an ability we don't know capable of killing the enemy...

I'm not even going to bother answering that

Sure, we openly know about Solution's main fighting principles as for being an assassin, like arranging booby traps of body-generated poison or using body-produced acid in combat, whatever. This knowledge in essence is enough for this fight, i guess.

Maraderchik said:
OpMasada said:
Unholy Bindings said:
Was expecting to see Rimuru tempest
How many times would rimuru stomp the golem until he gets bored and stops re-creating it?
Only once? Why would he will be bothered about re-creating it?
Because it's obviously boring being stuck in the middle of no-where. Versus matchups don't tend to think into consideration what happens to the gladiators after the fight.

Back