• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Diablo (Light novel) vs Han - Battle for 2nd Strongest Non-Smurf High 7A (1:0:0)

091Franky

He/Him
Diablo vs Han
High 7A key Used
Speed Equal
SBA
y6-S2-Ep-CGTKp3s-Oh1t4-AU1610467789.jpg
images-57.jpg

Diablo :- 1
Han :- 0
Incon :- 0

Last edited:
Since Idk about han so I''ll start with diabo.In this key, Diablo used law mani as soon as he was summoned and his passive from demon lord haki are confusion,fear,death,radiation and sleep

Not knowledgeable beyond the first 60ch of The Gamer but from previous threads I think he start with mind/causality manip and speed amp that make him mftl+...correct me if needed.

Not knowledgeable beyond the first 60ch of The Gamer but from previous threads I think he start with mind/causality manip and speed amp that make him mftl+...correct me if needed.
Is it passive?
Diablo resist mind mani and by the description of Diablo profile, It seems you need to affect his soul to affect his mind.
It doesn't seems like han resist diablo passive if he gets near him he will die and Diablo have thought based power null

Then, put me on Diablo’s side until someone tells me how he counters his passive Fear Manipulation, Confusion Inducement, Death Manipulation, Radiation Manipulation, and Corruption.
and he resists fear and confusion through Gamer's Mind.

Gamer's Mind is a skill that's already obtained and maxed since he became an innate fighter. 현실 을 게임 처럼 침착 하게 인식 할 수 있게 된다 . 정신적 인 평온 상태 유지 . 정신적 상태 이상 에서 면역 .

Effect​

• Allows the user to calmly and logically think things through.
  • Allows peaceful state of mind.
  • Immunity to mental disorder.

It does. Can you prove that Han has a resistance of 210 people? And even if he does, where’s his resistance to radiation & corruption?
well that's not how it works but if you want to go that way ¯\(ツ)/¯ better for me since what was affecting han was gaia the will of the world that not only affects all the people in the world (7 billion) as it is also the source of everyone's power and even so it was only able to affect a small part of han's mind in a slow and degrading process and after han used Powerful Mental Magic Amplification not even that was possible.

Radiation and Corruption.
Is technically not alive due to fusing with a golem
well if diablo's corruption is able to corrupt mud/mercury? so it works and his corruption doesn't turn the target into a monster? how would that be relevant if it would only be able to affect the han's body and not the mind? all that would do is give han access to magicula.

Fifth line.
but none of that justificative actually is radiation ''Can actively make himself immune to environmental effects like poisonous gas, airborne spores, lack of oxygen/air, cold or hot, etc.''

None of that is resistance to radiation, if the justificative doesnt makes sense, then the resistance is useless

well if diablo's corruption is able to corrupt mud/mercury? so it works and his corruption doesn't turn the target into a monster? how would that be relevant if it would only be able to affect the han's body and not the mind? all that would do is give han access to magicula.
Too much Magicules makes a place utterly uninhabitable, so, yes it can.

but none of that justificative actually is radiation ''Can actively make himself immune to environmental effects like poisonous gas, airborne spores, lack of oxygen/air, cold or hot, etc.''

None of that is resistance to radiation, if the justificative doesnt makes sense, then the resistance is useless
Acho que lê o ponto é importante... A resistência a radiação vem dele se funde com os golens.

Too much Magicules makes a place utterly uninhabitable, so, yes it can.
Not to mention that being transformed into a monster can turn the target into a mindless beast, not sure if this is the best example, but when Rimuru (who is a monster) was ''corrupted'' and let Gluttony take control of him, his clone became mindless

Seems like there’s added context missing? Otherwise that makes 0 sense and has to be removed from the profile. As for Diablo’s hax, no affecting 210 people does not make ur hax layered, its literally just a range feat, Mf could use mind hax on the entire population of Earth and itd still be baseline.

Not to mention that being transformed into a monster can turn the target into a mindless beast, not sure if this is the best example, but when Rimuru (who is a monster) was ''corrupted'' and let Gluttony take control of him, his clone became mindless
It does. Can you prove that Han has a resistance of 210 people? And even if he does, where’s his resistance to radiation & corruption?
well that's not how it works but if you want to go that way ¯\(ツ)/¯ better for me since what was affecting han was gaia the will of the world that not only affects all the people in the world (7 billion) as it is also the source of everyone's power and even so it was only able to affect a small part of han's mind in a slow and degrading process and after han used Powerful Mental Magic Amplification not even that was possible.

Back