• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wiz can't bypass Low-Godly physically, but she has sealing which I don't see him resisting, so she can win if she leads with that. But if she doesn't, Rimuru absorps her.

Ionliosite said:
Wiz can't bypass Low-Godly physically, but she has sealing which I don't see him resisting, so she can win if she leads with that. But if she doesn't, Rimuru absorps her.
IIRC he resist sealing with complex spatial Dimension

Wiz ability is magic based? Then this obviously stomp, Rimuru can Null magic or cancel it before she can even cast it

She seals in like, ice that nulls any abilities, including nulls. She also has Forcefield that none of Vanir's arsenal can bypass. Also yeah, she negate resistances. She can do that with thought, before Rimuru can approach her. Plus she incapacitate her opponent always, so Low-godly won't even matter.

Like he can do that while she is literally just standing with no visual cue. Plus blang blang she resists magic, which includes magicians' power null.

He also Resist magic, yes he can do that while she is just stand, thats how info anlys work, shune who is Weaker than him in every aspect can cancel magic before adalman cast it by rewrite laws of the world i.e. laws of magic and trun itu into her favor

Wiz lacks any Spatial Manipulation whatsoever. I don't think she can break through Rimuru's imaginary barrier like that. And no, the barrier is not made from magic. It's made from a seal that got power-null properties itself, is by itself also space-hax, and can be imbued with most of Rimuru's resistances.

Back