• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slight Goku Black Revision (anime)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, at the moment, Goku Black having time stop resistance is dependent on Goku having one, so him still having it would be a contradiction. I agree AKM Sama has plans to re-add time stop resistance, but until then, there shouldn't be contradictions and he may add Goku Black to the list of characters who need it back for when he does make the thread.
What about the durability negation part ?

I planned to make a thread, but got sidetracked with other stuff. I will try to make one, but until then, it should be removed?

He has never used his spatial manipulation as a dura neg hax and we don't even know if he can do that. All he did was open a portal (space-time shenanigans) and summon his clones. I don't see how that's dura neg.

I planned to make a thread, but got sidetracked with other stuff. I will try to make one, but until then, it should be removed?

He has never used his spatial manipulation as a dura neg hax and we don't even know if he can do that. All he did was open a portal (space-time shenanigans) and summon his clones. I don't see how that's dura neg.
I mean, he kind of cuts the fabric of space and time to open that portal. Imagine if you were in a middle of it, pretty sure you would be screwed regardless of durability

Pretty sure that's how spatial cutting is treated on the wiki in general from what I've seen.

Logically, it would do that. I guess AKM's arguing "we haven't seen it attack people, so we can't assume how it works on people" and such.

Last edited:

He never intended to use it as a portal anyway, he wanted to slash vegeta but he dodged it and the blast cut space open , if it had made contact with vegeta than he would've been cut in half

I am neutral on that. I guess that's a probable assumption you could make. But we shouldn't assume it would work the same way on someone as it worked on an empty space. Neutral on that part.

Logically, it would do that. I guess AKM's arguing "we haven't seen it attack peopke, so we can't assume how it works on people" and such.
Well, he never got to use it other than that one slash that did cut space iirc. If he used it later, then I completely forgot tbh. It's been years since I watched the arc.

I am neutral on that. I guess that's a probable assumption you could make. But we shouldn't assume it would work the same way on someone as it worked on an empty space. Neutral on that part.
Would you be willing to settle for a possibly/likely durability negation via sickle of sorrow?
It would totally be a waste to just ignore it if u ask me , cuz as uchihaslayer said he only ever uses it once and then fused .

But since you're neutral i guess we can wait for DDM to give his opinion

Well, he never got to use it other than that one slash that did cut space iirc. If he used it later, then I completely forgot tbh. It's been years since I watched the arc.
I know it's a Video Game, but he does use it to Slash people in FighterZ using his Ultimate. That probably doesn't count, but that's the only example of him doing it to someone that I can think of.

I know it's a Video Game, but he does use it to Slash people in FighterZ using his Ultimate. That probably doesn't count, but that's the only example of him doing it to someone that I can think of.
Well, it's a literal scythe, so it being used that way isn't farfetched at all if you ask me.

Would you be willing to settle for a possibly/likely durability negation via sickle of sorrow?
It would totally be a waste to just ignore it if u ask me , cuz as uchihaslayer said he only ever uses it once and then fused .

But since you're neutral i guess we can wait for DDM to give his opinion
I mean don't most agree

Spatial manipulation inherently negates durability given it cuts quantum spaces between people's body; which doesn't the Ki scythe does that?

Can someone experienced handle the edits plz ?

Smtg like " can ignore conventional durability via sickle of sorrow" in the AP section + durability negation to the powers and abilities.

Also akm said it's fine to remove the time stop .

Does this sound good ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back