• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slight Goku Black Revision (anime)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sense Goku lost he's time stop resistance. Black should as well.

Also since he can cut through space he should get he's durability negation back.

He said he can cut through space-time but doesn't mention he can bypass durability in he's attack potency.
Being able to cut space is always dura neg though, which is what he has spatial manip for, so it's kinda covered already.

Though I guess it wouldn't hurt to just list dura neg as well.

Being able to cut space is always dura neg though, which is what he has spatial manip for, so it's kinda covered already.

Though I guess it wouldn't hurt to just list dura neg as well.
Yeah I just wanted it listed

ik , akm said that he was planning on giving it back to him but idk if he's still willing to .

thanks btw i asked for some other staff members's opinions so i guess we gotta wait for them too ?
Well, it doesn't seem like a relatively controversial up/downgrade, but I recommend waiting for 1 more staff member before this gets added. Preferably AKM or DDM

Yeah, straightforward and natural, I agree.

Adding dura neg it's kind pointless because the reason is already covered, but I'm neutral on it, both ways are good.

Are you serious? THAT'S why it's gone?
What kind of mental gymnastic fuckery had to be done to come to that conclusion?
i was against it getting removed .

the argument was that the timeskip isn't time stop but basically hit jumping 0.5 secs ( or whatever the duration of that damn thing is ) into the future , and the downgrade was guaranteed to go through since it was made by a staff member

I think that @AKM sama plans to reinstate the time stop resistance for Goku. We should wait until he is able to comment here.

Well, at the moment, Goku Black having time stop resistance is dependent on Goku having one, so him still having it would be a contradiction. I agree AKM Sama has plans to re-add time stop resistance, but until then, there shouldn't be contradictions and he may add Goku Black to the list of characters who need it back for when he does make the thread.

there was a thread where goku countering hit's timeskip was deemed an outlier immeasurable speed feat instead of time stop resistance
Yeah Hit was actually post to get limited Time travel because apparently Time Skip isn't even a time stop.

Okay. Removing it is probably uncontroversial then.

Status
Not open for further replies.