• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
*Spoiler alert for any who has not played Arkham Knight*

So in the game, Joker is revealed to be able to live on through those who were affected by his poison. I don't really know how it all works but his something to do with the Titan formula and supposedly once he has enough control over your mind he could fully take over your body with one of the aspects of his personality (Henry was the sly and cunning, Albert King had the Joker's sadisticness, Johnny Charisma had his ego and theatrical side, and Christina had his obsessive qualities)

So I suppose it would make sense to give him Type 6 immortality since he was able to live on even after he had died and I remember there was a power that allowed someone to control or have multiple minds at once controlling multiple bodies which I suppose also applies to Joker

Back