• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slenderman vs Non-Slenderman, I mean, The Operator (Victor Surge vs Marble Hornets)

I just realized if any human were to watch this fight it'd be the dumbest shit ever.

Imagine watching two publicly know mythological entities fight eachother, and the fight ends in 12 seconds with both of them awkwardly staring at eachother for aobut 2 seconds before they both collapse, one of them standing up, walking away and ******* forgetting they're a mythological murderer 😭

I just realized if any human were to watch this fight it'd be the dumbest shit ever.

Imagine watching two publicly know mythological entities fight eachother, and the fight ends in 12 seconds with both of them awkwardly staring at eachother for aobut 2 seconds before they both collapse, one of them standing up, walking away and ******* forgetting they're a mythological murderer 😭
When its memory is erased, The Operator will think that it is a businessman because of its suit and will go looking for a job.

Well, I guess makes sense? If slenderman really has more chance to start with his win condition And faster.... meh sure slenderman fra

Well, I guess makes sense? If slenderman really has more chance to start with his win condition And faster.... meh sure slenderman fra
Im gonna have to throw OG slender at the movie version, so he has a listed fight on his profile between all the profiled slendermen. one child kidnapper must stand among the ashes.

Actually I just realized Slendy doesn’t have type 8 so my entire argument falls. I retreive my vote. I mostly agree on Slenderman winning fra since The Operator’s aura and mind control is less dangerous than Slenderman’s mind manip, but Would the Operator’s death manip work on Slenderman?

but Would the Operator’s death manip work on Slenderman?
I'm not sure the Operator will have time to use that ability before Slenderman wins the fight, as far as we know it first needs to mark its victim with an Operator Symbol. Come to think of it, the Operator only used that ability once, so it's also unlikely that it would think of using it during the fight.

Well... I guess slenderman can't use mind manipulation before getting knocked out as It will take place faster *If a status is unknow we guess that is at least at stomp/blitz range)

Anyway, speéd unequalized so I vote operator
still not sure how that's a valid vote, when slender's speed is irrelevant to his mind manipulation.... it wouldn't matter as neither are going to start with physical attacks.

Speed Equalized would just put the option open to Slenderman to go in for physical attacks. but neither would even start with that to begin with so it doesn't matter.

still not sure how that's a valid vote, when slender's speed is irrelevant to his mind manipulation.... it wouldn't matter as neither are going to start with physical attacks.

Speed Equalized would just put the option open to Slenderman to go in for physical attacks. but neither would even start with that to begin with so it doesn't matter.
Zspeed also affect such things, slederman having ALL SPEEDS in unknow means he is blitzed bh every single thing operator can do, including the speed slender get's KOed

Basically now operator making slender pas
Out will happen even beckre slender knows ehat is happening

Thay's the shit part of having "unknow" stats

Zspeed also affect such things, slederman having ALL SPEEDS in unknow means he is blitzed bh every single thing operator can do, including the speed slender get's KOed

Now, just trying to understand your argument. so mind my french much but

are you trying to argue, the fact that slenderman has unknown speed, that would alter the rate of speed the operator's passives effect him, making it impossible for slenderman to just... mind hax operator?

maybe I should make a CRT about slendy speed, I found a reddit respect thread and in the weaknesses part I found stuff where the victim escaped him by simply running away

Now, just trying to understand your argument. so mind my french much but

are you trying to argue, the fact that slenderman has unknown speed, that would alter the rate of speed the operator's passives effect him, making it impossible for slenderman to just... mind hax operator?
No, I'm argumentig that the unknow speed means slender react so slowly here in comparason to operator that he can't react before getting put to sleep

Simillar idea, diferent execution
maybe I should make a CRT about slendy speed, I found a reddit respect thread and in the weaknesses part I found stuff where the victim escaped him by simply running away
Probable would be better

No, I'm argumentig that the unknow speed means slender react so slowly here in comparason to operator that he can't react before getting put to sleep

Simillar idea, diferent execution
Im gonna be real, trying to argue Unknown speed means Slender can't react within the 4 seconds he has to simply think 'i should mind control this person' is the craziest shit i've ever read.

Im gonna be real, trying to argue Unknown speed means Slender can't react within the 4 seconds he has to simply think 'i should mind control this person' is the craziest shit i've ever read.
I'm literaly juat talking how unknow speed need to be treated on the wiki, if the stat is unknow It's always a stomp/blitz gap from the oponent who has such stat

I will wait the revision to make slender be at least human level speed for obvious reasons

I'm literaly juat talking how unknow speed need to be treated on the wiki, if the stat is unknow It's always a stomp/blitz gap from the oponent who has such stat

I will wait the revision to make slender be at least human level speed for obvious reasons
yeah but you're ignoring one incy itty bitty problem:

The Operator is faster in combat speed, and nothing else. the operator doesn't have anything else listed on his profile in speed. the literal only thing The Operator can blitz Slenderman with is a punch... which he doesn't start with...

yeah but you're ignoring one incy itty bitty problem:

The Operator is faster in combat speed, and nothing else. the operator doesn't have anything else listed on his profile in speed. the literal only thing The Operator can blitz Slenderman with is a punch... which he doesn't start with...
If there is listed speed stats but not all we just assume the speed that isn't listed is equal to the lowest one

Alright i realized im arguing the wrong thing here:

The Operator isn't using his speed in this fight. he doesn't use it at all. im not sure where you got the 'Speedblitz' thing, since The Operator isn't going to be moving at all, and will be using his passives mainly to win, which are by the way completely unrelated to his speed section. it doesn't matter if The Operator were massively FTL, because his passives would still take the same several seconds to take effect.

Slenderman is still a concious being which can make choices, meaning once it begins collapsing, it can still mind control The Operator, regardless of the speed The Operator is at while standing completely still. The Operator can't speedblitz when it's not using it's speed. that doesn't make any freaking sense.

When its memory is erased, The Operator will think that it is a businessman because of its suit and will go looking for a job.
Interviewer: Okay Operator, your resume seems good so far. What did you do for a living before this job? Any talents you have?

Scene cuts to operator kidnapping and sending people to Arks, as operator is visibly(?) frustrated trying to remember

Operator: I… I can’t remember.

Back