• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sleepy Hollow Recent Character Profiles

Both Death and Orion are placed at Island level for Pompeii disaster which destroy the City of Rome, and Lightning Speed. However, there is no calcs or links. Can someone provide those?

Also, why is Death Class EJ in striking strength? When did he punch a Mountain or Island? Bullets aren't Class EJ.

I would also like a link to Death's speed feat. I used to watch the series a lot (Albeit it was before I started vs. debating, so I didn't try to remember feats), but I can't remember that happening.

That and High 7-A Death just feels... odd, with the relation to the rest of the verse. I can't really describe it, but I just feel like it's really iffy.

Why this characters don't have links to prove their tier?

That fight on the cemetery is not beyond wall level, and that's not reacting to lightning, more like summoning it to his skull. Lightning Manipulation. This statements are basically Outliers, because of the Anti-feats.

Back