• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slayer Magic Crt

Just some additions to the Slayer Magic page:

Dragon Slayer Magic:

Adaptation (Dragon Slayers have the ability to adapt their magic to be able to absorb different elements other than their own and even retain said abilities. They can even absorb magic that can’t be absorbed, and can create and attain stronger forms of their Dragon Slayer magic, such as Dragon Force, Savage Dragon Fire Mode, and Red Lightning Dragon mode in the midst of battle to overcome their opponent)

Limited Soul Manipulation (Dragons Slayers are able to kill the Souls of Dragons using their Dragon Slaying Magic. Despite Natsu at the time not being able to interact with spirits normally, Natsu along with the other Dragon Slayers were able to attack and interact with Acnologia's soul due to being him a dragon.)

God Slayer Magic:

Resistance Negation (God slayers have the ability to bypass the Elemental Resistances that Dragon Slayers possess due to their magic being of higher order)

Absorption Resistance (God Slayer magic can’t be absorbed normally by Dragon Slayers)

A lot of these uses caveat logic.

Just some additions to the Slayer Magic page:

Dragon Slayer Magic:

Adaptation (Dragon Slayers have the ability to adapt their magic to be able to absorb different elements other than their own and even retain said abilities. They can even absorb magic that can’t be absorbed, and can create and attain stronger forms of their Dragon Slayer magic, such as Dragon Force, Savage Dragon Fire Mode, and Red Lightning Dragon mode in the midst of battle to overcome their opponent)
My only issue with this is that they've never shown the ability to utilize this for combat purposes. The only time a Slayer has ever successfully absorbed another Element and be able to utilize said element was when they have a willing team-mate that intentionally lended their powers to one another. And I don't think this ability is really. Limited Adaptation is better.
Limited Soul Manipulation (Dragons Slayers are able to kill the Souls of Dragons using their Dragon Slaying Magic. Despite Natsu at the time not being able to interact with spirits normally, Natsu along with the other Dragon Slayers were able to attack and interact with Acnologia's soul due to being him a dragon.)
First things first, Acnologia isn't intangible. That's the literal reason why The Slayers had their NPI and soul manipulation removed, so that's already unacceptable. Secondly, could you post the full scan? That statement seems to be covered in hyperbole, given that we've never seen the Magic do so.
God Slayer Magic:

Resistance Negation (God slayers have the ability to bypass the Elemental Resistances that Dragon Slayers possess due to their magic being of higher order)
No, that's no different than Akainu's Magu-Magu no Mi being on a higher order than Ace's Mera-Mera no Mi. That's not Resistance negation, that's just one ability being superior to the other.
Absorption Resistance (God Slayer magic can’t be absorbed normally by Dragon Slayers)
Again this is because of the relationship between Slayer and God Slayer Magic, with God Slayer Magic being >>> Dragon Slayer Magic. Dragon Slayer magic not being able to absorb God Slayer Magic is a consequence of Dragon Slayer Magic being of an inherently weaker order.

Dragon Slayer Magic:

First half is valid, so I'd take that. Second half "absorb magic that can't be absorbed", no.
Can't be absorbed by Dragon Slayers. Outside of verse, I know some Low 1-Cs and 2-As that would absorb their magic with no issues, so that would honestly count as a NLF if their magic can't be absorbed by anything.
Adaptation though? The example of Natsu isn't adapting his magic, it's just absorbing other elements.
I'm gonna need the full scan for context.

God Slayer Magic:

Lord Gin said it above, it's like a higher order inverse.
It reminds me of Dragon Ball Super, and how their Hax are Ki based, and if you have stronger Ki, you can negate the hax. We don't give Goku resistances to half of the hax in his verse because of higher Ki, so what makes this different?
Another example is One Piece. You can negate weaker DF by having a DF of a higher order, same with Haki negating each other's DF and Haki.

There would need to be a reason why this would work out of verse on everything.
Yeah nah that's inverse mechanics. It's because of the "Higher order factor", stated on literally the next page.

Also why on Earth would Levy know anything about the finer mechanics of Dragon Slayer Magic? There's no reason to take a random hyperbolic statement in the middle of a fight.

LordGinSama and King Tempesta do bring up so good points so I retract my position on agreeing with the proposal and I’ll remain neutral for now

only thing I will comment on is Dragon slayers needing a teammate that is willing to give their powers to the other
As I don’t think that’s true as Gajeel was Abel absorb Rouges Shadows while the shadows were in the process of swallowing him whole and Rouge didn’t willing lend Gajeel his power as he was trying to kill him
in fact he was actually surprised gajeel was Abel to so as he didn’t know absorbing an element that isn’t native to said dragon slayer was possible as up until that point it was common knowledge that Absorbing an element that wasn’t native to a
dragon slayer was impossible and would lead to sickness or death

so dragon slayers are able to absorb and utilize brand new elements during combat without the need for a willing participant

And as far as the Levy statement That is the full scan after that statement Natsu launched his attack and The battle was over https://***********.com/read-online/Fairy-Tail-chapter-126-page-15.html

But It’s basically saying how DS magic is the only thing capable of killing a Dragons who are otherwise resistant if n immune to other forms of magic and brute force as DS magic ignores their durability

LordGinSama and King Tempesta do bring up so good points so I retract my position on agreeing with the proposal and I’ll remain neutral for now

only thing I will comment on is Dragon slayers needing a teammate that is willing to give their powers to the other
As I don’t think that’s true as Gajeel was Abel absorb Rouges Shadows while the shadows were in the process of swallowing him whole and Rouge didn’t willing lend Gajeel his power as he was trying to kill him
Wasn't that Rogue a fake? Going by Gajeel's own words, it would seem the real Rogue allowed him to utilize his power, and this is furthered by Sting gaining Rogue's powe by allowing Sting to consume them. It's entirely possible that Rogue simply overpowered Shadow and lended the ability to Gajeel.
in fact he was actually surprised gajeel was Abel to so as he didn’t know absorbing an element that isn’t native to said dragon slayer was possible as up until that point it was common knowledge that Absorbing an element that wasn’t native to a
dragon slayer was impossible and would lead to sickness or death
Read above.
so dragon slayers are able to absorb and utilize brand new elements during combat without the need for a willing participant
Again, read above. I disagree entirety given what we're shown.
And as far as the Levy statement That is the full scan after that statement Natsu launched his attack and The battle was over https://***********.com/read-online/Fairy-Tail-chapter-126-page-15.html

But It’s basically saying how DS magic is the only thing capable of killing a Dragons who are otherwise resistant if n immune to other forms of magic and brute force as DS magic ignores their durability
Which doesn't mean anything, Levy is no authority of the finer mechanics of Dragon Slayer magic, and the words are a clear cut hyperbole.

Wasn't that Rogue a fake? Going by Gajeel's own words, it would seem the real Rogue allowed him to utilize his power, and this is furthered by Sting gaining Rogue's powe by allowing Sting to consume them. It's entirely possible that Rogue simply overpowered Shadow and lended the ability to Gajeel
It wasn’t really a Fake Rouge it was the shadow of future Rouge that was possessing the current Rouge

And I don’t think it’s possible that Rouge overpowered his possession and gave Gajeel his power because as far as I remember there’s no statement from Gajeel saying Rouge gave him his power or anything

and I mean Rouge had no memory of what happened to him after he got possessed he didn’t even know he lost the battle he just woke up saying how hurt he was and asking did he lose the battle so I doubt Rouge overpowered shadow as he didn’t show any signs of Turing back to himself until after Shadows physically left his body

I agree with you on the Levy point though

A lot of these uses caveat logic.

My only issue with this is that they've never shown the ability to utilize this for combat purposes. The only time a Slayer has ever successfully absorbed another Element and be able to utilize said element was when they have a willing team-mate that intentionally lended their powers to one another. And I don't think this ability is really. Limited Adaptation is better.

First things first, Acnologia isn't intangible. That's the literal reason why The Slayers had their NPI and soul manipulation removed, so that's already unacceptable. Secondly, could you post the full scan? That statement seems to be covered in hyperbole, given that we've never seen the Magic do so.

No, that's no different than Akainu's Magu-Magu no Mi being on a higher order than Ace's Mera-Mera no Mi. That's not Resistance negation, that's just one ability being superior to the other.

Again this is because of the relationship between Slayer and God Slayer Magic, with God Slayer Magic being >>> Dragon Slayer Magic. Dragon Slayer magic not being able to absorb God Slayer Magic is a consequence of Dragon Slayer Magic being of an inherently weaker order.
Both Gajeel and Future Rogue forcibly absorbed their element from Sting and Rogue.

The only reason it was removed was because there was an antifeat of Natsu not being able to interact with spirits normally, however they can interact with dragon souls based on this statement and the feats by both the dragon slayers and Acnologia himself.

Also here is the full panel, however I don't see how this is Hyperbole given we have the Final battle and Acno as well as Wendy being able to summon Dragon Spirits using Milky Way, as well as Natsu being able to directly affect and revive Atlas Flame's Soul using his fire. Levy is one of the most intelligent characters in the series who is also a book wiz. She has been shown to use her books to find holes in Freed's Jutsu Shiki Magic and tell the guild about Erza's Nakagami armor in and it's effects in the middle of a fight. So assuming she is saying something that is untruthful is incredibly OOC for her.

False Equivalency were dealing with Magic here nor devil fruits which work fundamentally different then them. Unless you want to say that Zancrow's fire is stronger than Jellals, who is city level and is 10x stronger than Natsu, then it would have to negate resistance to fire to some extent.

Yeah no that's not how that works on the wiki, we have a clear statement and Feat and statements about how Zancrow's magic can't be absorbed form multiple characters.

First half is valid, so I'd take that. Second half "absorb magic that can't be absorbed", no.
Can't be absorbed by Dragon Slayers. Outside of verse, I know some Low 1-Cs and 2-As that would absorb their magic with no issues, so that would honestly count as a NLF if their magic can't be absorbed by anything.
Adaptation though? The example of Natsu isn't adapting his magic, it's just absorbing other elements.

I'm gonna need the full scan for context.

Lord Gin said it above, it's like a higher order inverse.
It reminds me of Dragon Ball Super, and how their Hax are Ki based, and if you have stronger Ki, you can negate the hax. We don't give Goku resistances to half of the hax in his verse because of higher Ki, so what makes this different?
Another example is One Piece. You can negate weaker DF by having a DF of a higher order, same with Haki negating each other's DF and Haki.

There would need to be a reason why this would work out of verse on everything.

Yeah nah that's inverse mechanics. It's because of the "Higher order factor", stated on literally the next page.
I never once said they they are immune to the affect, I also never even once brought up then reaching tier 2 or 1 so i don't see what you are getting at. Absorbing other elements that he shouldn't be able to absorb is straight adaptation.

See above

Again False Equivalency, Natsu and Zancrow were physically Equal with another at the time, Hax in Fairy Tail has been shown to routinely affect character above the user such as Death manip, Law, Reiss GDSM, Marin's Magic, etc. They only exception to this rule that I can find is Bransish's Magic which is clearly the outlier here.

Yeah no that's like saying Reatsu Crush doesn't work out side of Bleach or Haki doesn't work outside of One Piece, you have to prove that Zancrow's Magic wouldn't be able negate resistance outside of the verse not me. Through verse equalization, unless there are other attributing factors, a character's abilities are deemed useable outside of their respective verse.

How is that Inverse Mechanics exactly? It's a clear cut statement with feats as well.

Both Gajeel and Future Rogue forcibly absorbed their element from Sting and Rogue.
Fair.
The only reason it was removed was because there was an antifeat of Natsu not being able to interact with spirits normally, however they can interact with dragon souls based on this statement and the feats by both the dragon slayers and Acnologia himself.
First off, you can't do that. Said statement isn't even accepted yet, so you can't use that as a Piece of supportive evidence. And the anti-feat isn't gone, it's still there and existent. There's nothing to suggest that Acnologia is intangible, nor is there evidence for them having NPI. Acnologia does his soul thing by unknown means and is left incredibly ambiguous, never to be mentioned again.

A soul is still a soul, Natsu and co cannot interact with spirits of any sorts untill 100YQ. Going by Wraith's own words, they cannot interact with souls.
Also here is the full panel, however I don't see how this is Hyperbole given we have the Final battle and Acno as well as Wendy being able to summon Dragon Spirits using Milky Way, as well as Natsu being able to directly affect and revive Atlas Flame's Soul using his fire.
The final battle is in no way, a piece of supportive evidence. The Final Battle serves as an anti feat if anything, as there's nothing to suggest that Acnologia was intangible in that battle. And the Milly Way really? The Milky Way isn't something Wendy is capable of doing herself, it's a ritual requiring a catalyst and a certain chant. Natsu didn't interact with Atlas Flame's soul, he just unthawed him from the ice which was the thing damaging his soul. Once it's freed that's not a problem.
Levy is one of the most intelligent characters in the series who is also a book wiz. She has been shown to use her books to find holes in Freed's Jutsu Shiki Magic and tell the guild about Erza's Nakagami armor in and it's effects in the middle of a fight. So assuming she is saying something that is untruthful is incredibly OOC for her.
None of that means she has extensive knowledge regarding how Dragon Slayer magic works, especially this Early on in the series. Also you can't use feats shown at a later time to justify a statement in the past, not that figuring out the mechanics of The Knight and Freed's Jutsu, which are inherently vastly less complex spell as opposed to Dragon Slayer Magic. She has no idea what it's capable of, and no saying something that isn't truthful isn't OOC, that's a wicked assumption on everything she ways is true.
False Equivalency were dealing with Magic here nor devil fruits which work fundamentally different then them. Unless you want to say that Zancrow's fire is stronger than Jellals, who is city level and is 10x stronger than Natsu, then it would have to negate resistance to fire to some extent.
It's not a False Equivalency at all, Devil Fruits work on a system of superiority, as does Slayer Magic. Dragon Slayer is inherently weaker than God Slayer Magic, and going by Zancrow's own words, they work on a system of order. None of this suggests Resistance negation, but rather than Dragon Slayer resistance is outdone by God Slayer Magic due to working on a system of order. Now that there is a false Equivalency, Jellal isn't a Slayer and sufficient AP is gonna overcome any resistance from the sheer AP. Comparing a tomato to an orange is the best example I can think of given that Jellal comparison. Here Natsu and Zancrow are comparable, no 10x difference between the two.
Yeah no that's not how that works on the wiki, we have a clear statement and Feat and statements about how Zancrow's magic can't be absorbed form multiple characters.
No, that is indeed how this wiki works. Natsu can't absorb God Slayer Magic due to it being a higher quality of fire than what he typically works with. That's a weakness of Dragon Slayer Magic, not a strength for God Slayer Magic. The two work on a hierarchy system, that's the reason why Natsu can't absorb them.

"Hehe your out of your league little hunter!'

"There is a fire that's on a higher order than Dragon Fire"

All of which heavily insinuates that Natsu's Resistance isn't on par with Zancrow's fire, not that Zancrow's fire negates Natsu's Resistance. Zancrow himself even emphasizes on the difference in strength between DDragon Slayer Magic and God Slayer magic

Last edited:
I never once said they they are immune to the affect,
If it can't be absorbed, that's the same thing.
I also never even once brought up then reaching tier 2 or 1 so i don't see what you are getting at.
If they can't be absorbed by anything, that includes them. If tier 2 or 1 characters can affect them, it means that the statement is null and void.
Absorbing other elements that he shouldn't be able to absorb is straight adaptation.
Fair
Again False Equivalency, Natsu and Zancrow were physically Equal with another at the time, Hax in Fairy Tail has been shown to routinely affect character above the user such as Death manip, Law, Reiss GDSM, Marin's Magic, etc. They only exception to this rule that I can find is Bransish's Magic which is clearly the outlier here.
Very false.
They flat out say "whoever's magic is stronger wins" which is why Natsu walks around burning people's magic.
Yeah no that's like saying Reatsu Crush doesn't work out side of Bleach or Haki doesn't work outside of One Piece, you have to prove that Zancrow's Magic wouldn't be able negate resistance outside of the verse not me. Through verse equalization, unless there are other attributing factors, a character's abilities are deemed useable outside of their respective verse.
You can't say false equivalency then use a false equivalence.
Those concepts work outside of the verse, but there are limits. Reiatsu Crush is stronger soul manip and Haki is higher willpower, which are concepts all over the world.
Saying "this can not be absorbed" means "this can not be absorbed" in or out of verse, which is a NLF, which this wiki does not accept.
How is that Inverse Mechanics exactly? It's a clear cut statement with feats as well.
Yes. Feats inverse.

LordGin explains it above.

Being combat applicable does not give someone Limited
You put None battle applicable instead

Being combat applicable does not give someone Limited
You put None battle applicable instead
That isn't true tho, Gajeel ate Rogue's Shadow in combat and they were fighting, Rogue didn't willingly give him his power, also Future Rogue stole Sting's Power, so it's not Non Battle Applicable, LordGinSama is just wrong

That isn't true tho, Gajeel ate Rogue's Shadow in combat and they were fighting, Rogue didn't willingly give him his power, also Future Rogue stole Sting's Power, so it's not Non Battle Applicable, LordGinSama is just wrong
Fair enough, I was just saying that even assuming that they can't use it combat it doesn't male it limited use wise

Fool I can never be wrong-
Except for that one time-

But on a serious note, I conceded to that awhile ago. It's heavily inconsistent, and OOC but I suppose that's fine. Although I'd like the context of Gajeel saying "just like Natsu did."

The context to that is Gajeel knew that Natsu was capable gaining a new form of power by eating an element that wasn’t Fire
he didn’t know that Laxus willingly gave Natsu his power he just knew that Natsu was able to power up by eating an element that wasn’t his own https://***********.com/read-online/Fairy-Tail-chapter-249-page-12.html

So gajeel was just saying that if Natsu was able to power up by eating an element that wasn’t his own then He should be Abel to do the same by absorbing rouges shadows

There's a weakness to that, they can only utilize absorbed elements for a limited amount of time. So again, like I said above it's Limited in nature.

Read what I said, limited amount of time meaning they can't maintain the forms continuously. When they do it, the forms cause great strain and fatigue. Natsu also got sick after Etherion, and after the amp he was done for.
That was only an issue for the first usage, Dual Element Modes don't cause nearly as much strain after X784, that's a stamina issue, not a limitation of the ability, as for the Dragon Force, spoiler alert, Natsu can now use it at will after successive uses of Dragon Force, and the fight against Aldoron basically confirmed that Natsu's Fire keeps the properties of powers he has absorbed, so no, this point ain't that valid

That was only an issue for the first usage, Dual Element Modes don't cause nearly as much strain after X784, that's a stamina issue, not a limitation of the ability,
Citation? I don't recall that ever being the case but I'd like to see the scan. From what I remember, any time Dual Elemental Mode was used it ended up robbing them of their Magic Power due to having another aspect. And the stamina is a consequence of the absorption. If it isn't limited it should be noted in the weaknesses section that the absorption transformations have a time limit and require a large amount of Magic Power.
as for the Dragon Force, spoiler alert, Natsu can now use it at will after successive uses of Dragon Force, and the fight against Aldoron basically confirmed that Natsu's Fire keeps the properties of powers he has absorbed, so no, this point ain't that valid
Using Dragon Force after Dragon force? Nani? I wasn't talking about Dragon Force, I'm strictly talking about Dual Elemental Mode such as Lightning Flame Dragon, which is a mode that he can't maintain for long.

Also Aldo never said he keeps the properties of the powers he absorbed, Aldo strictly mentioned Dragon Fire. Fire being Natsu's base element, not lightning. Lightning, wind, and such was never mentioned.

Well we can clearly see Dual Element Modes don't have the same effect as Natsu continues to fight without issue after using LFDM in a fight and he doesn't pass out...

Well That’s because prior to natsu getting his second Origin unlocked he got extremely tired to the point to where he passed out each time he used LFDM

However after he got his second origin unlocked he could use use it without getting the same amount of fatigue since unlocking your second origin allows the user to use magic for a longer amount of time and use stronger Magic’s they couldn’t before

Well we can clearly see Dual Element Modes don't have the same effect as Natsu continues to fight without issue after using LFDM in a fight and he doesn't pass out...
He used spells from LDFM, and only one of them before he stopped using them all together. (Natsu has been shown to be able to utilize spells from different modes, such as FDKM attacks and such.)

He used spells from LDFM, and only one of them before he stopped using them all together. (Natsu has been shown to be able to utilize spells from different modes, such as FDKM attacks and such.)
I mean he rarely needs them for long since Fairy Tail fights don't last long... And we see that Natsu and Gajeel had a long fought battle where they used their Dual Element Modes for a while, and after that fight, Natsu was not fatigued, it used to be a stamina issue, but as they've gotten far stronger, it's not a problem anymore

That's not a limitation of the ability, it's just based on the characters stamina

Okay I finally have some time to come back to this

In regards to the Higher Order stuff, I guess that sort of makes sense but I just don't see it that way, however I'm willing to comprise here so I'll suggest this

Limited Resistance Negation (God Slayers are able to bypass the Elemental resistances of Dragon Slayers due to their magic being a higher order than Dragon Slaying Magic)

Limited Resistance to Absorption (Dragon Slayers are unable to absorb God Slayer Magic due to their magic being a Higher order than Dragon Slaying Magic)

As for the Levy stuff, what purpose does Levy have for lying in this instance? I'd also like to point out that her other statements that she mentions in the same sentence are heavily supported in verse so why would she lead with 2 facts then immediately lie about the last one? I'd also like to point out that Natsu a Dragon Slayer never disagrees with her assessment of Dragon Slaying Magic.

What purpose does bringing her knowledge of DSM into question serve, neither of us can prove or disprove her knowledge or lack there of DSM. This is her only statement in regards to DSM in verse, which is never disagreed with even when said statement was in ear shot of Dragon Slayers.

If you can prove that Levy is in fact Lying in this instance then I'll concede otherwise Limited Soul Manipulation is certainly possible given both of her other statements are heavily supported so Occam's Razor would say that the third is most likely correct as well.

So I purpose another compromise, how generous of me lol, Possibly or Likely Limited Soul Manipulation against Dragons

I mean he rarely needs them for long since Fairy Tail fights don't last long...
That's not a reason to disqualify previous notions of prior anti feats.
And we see that Natsu and Gajeel had a long fought battle where they used their Dual Element Modes for a while, and after that fight, Natsu was not fatigued, it used to be a stamina issue, but as they've gotten far stronger, it's not a problem anymore
When did that happen? I don't recall Shadow Iron Gajeel vs Lightning Fire Natsu.

Okay I finally have some time to come back to this

In regards to the Higher Order stuff, I guess that sort of makes sense but I just don't see it that way, however I'm willing to comprise here so I'll suggest this

Limited Resistance Negation (God Slayers are able to bypass the Elemental resistances of Dragon Slayers due to their magic being a higher order than Dragon Slaying Magic)
I disagree entirely, again theres a hierarchy of supremacy here. What I would suggest however, is making note of God-Slayer magic being able to bypass Dragon-Slayer Resistance underneath Zancrow's fire manipulation.
Limited Resistance to Absorption (Dragon Slayers are unable to absorb God Slayer Magic due to their magic being a Higher order than Dragon Slaying Magic)
Same as above.
As for the Levy stuff, what purpose does Levy have for lying in this instance? I'd also like to point out that her other statements that she mentions in the same sentence are heavily supported in verse so why would she lead with 2 facts then immediately lie about the last one?
Doesn't work like that, I don't need to prove that Levy is lying, but it's up to you to prove that she's telling the truth. Given that

A: These are random words leaving her mouth, in the midst of combat while visibly shaken. (Common trope to hype something up.) can conclude that this statement hyperbolic.

B: Natsu not intervening or correcting her isn't a piece of supportive evidence. Someone who's in the middle of a fight, one that he's losing cannot be expected to provide trivial knowledge.
I'd also like to point out that Natsu a Dragon Slayer never disagrees with her assessment of Dragon Slaying Magic.
Him not correcting her is irrelevant, characters in the midst of comabt while exhausted cannot be expected to provide corrective knowledge.
What purpose does bringing her knowledge of DSM into question serve, neither of us can prove or disprove her knowledge or lack there of DSM.
Both of us aren't required to prove her knowledge in regards to DSM. It's not up to me to prove a negative, but it's up to you to prove the postive, burden of proof is on you to prove that Levy has extensive knowledge on the mechanics of Dragon Slayer Magic.
This is her only statement in regards to DSM in verse, which is never disagreed with even when said statement was in ear shot of Dragon Slayers.
Again, as I said before a wounded combatant in the heat of a long dragged out fight, who's on the verge of losing consciousness can't be expected to correct a piece of misinformation.
If you can prove that Levy is in fact Lying in this instance then I'll concede otherwise Limited Soul Manipulation is certainly possible given both of her other statements are heavily supported so Occam's Razor would say that the third is most likely correct as well.
Once more, it doesn't work like you. It's not up to me to prove that Wendy is lying, it's up to you to prove she's telling the truth, and so far you haven't. And no, none of her statements are heavily supported, theres no connections to be made.
So I purpose another compromise, how generous of me lol, Possibly Limited Soul Manipulation against Dragons

Disagreed entirely, I went over this in the comments above. The pieces of "evidence" you brought can't be connected to this statement.

I disagree entirely, again theres a hierarchy of supremacy here. What I would suggest however, is making note of God-Slayer magic being able to bypass Dragon-Slayer Resistance underneath Zancrow's fire manipulation.
So you basically want what I said just without the actual indexing of the ability, that sounds really dumb to me.
Doesn't work like that, I don't need to prove that Levy is lying, but it's up to you to prove that she's telling the truth. Given that

A: These are random words leaving her mouth, in the midst of combat while visibly shaken. (Common trope to hype something up.) can conclude that this statement hyperbolic.

B: Natsu not intervening or correcting her isn't a piece of supportive evidence. Someone who's in the middle of a fight, one that he's losing cannot be expected to provide trivial knowledge.
Levy wasn't at all shaken when she made her statement so I don't know where you were getting that from.

Yeah no, you said earlier that there is no possible way that Levy would know the fine details of DSM, yet now your calling said detail trivial? That's pretty contradictory if you ask me. It can't be both so make your argument consistent please.

Both of us aren't required to prove her knowledge in regards to DSM. It's not up to me to prove a negative, but it's up to you to prove the postive, burden of proof is on you to prove that Levy has extensive knowledge on the mechanics of Dragon Slayer Magic.
Levy provided multiple correct statements about Dragon Slayer Magic in that panel which suggests she has knowledge about Dragon Slaying Magic, there done.
Again, as I said before a wounded combatant in the heat of a long dragged out fight, who's on the verge of losing consciousness can't be expected to correct a piece of misinformation.
But the fact is that it's never corrected in verse so you can't say that the statement is hyperbolic because there is no anti evidence that coincides with your argument. You actually haven't provided any evidence to support the Hyperbole argument. You've just stated that it was a hyperbole.
Once more, it doesn't work like you. It's not up to me to prove that Wendy is lying, it's up to you to prove she's telling the truth, and so far you haven't. And no, none of her statements are heavily supported, theres no connections to be made.
The accepted mechanics of Dragon Slaying Magic is that Dragons have scales that normal attacks cannot get through. Dragon Slayer Magic negates this durability and cuts through to their insides. That there is the proof that Levy knows what she is talking about, given multiple of her statements are in fact correct. Occam's Razor would then say that her third statement is also factual given it's outlandish for her to tell 2 truths and immediately lie for no apparent reason.

Back