• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slappy the dummy (goosebumps) vs. Springtrap (FNaF novels)

Oh, that may just be my own idiocy

So from memory Springtrap's go-to opening would be grabbing Slappy and ripping him to pieces. Slappy's abilities wouldn't serve him extremely well here (not quite sure how most of them work), but he is still more experienced.

I'm voting Slappy through overpowering Springtrap in CQC

Slappy has better mobility thanks to his teleportation and can easily keep springtrap at a distance thanks to his telekinesis and portal creation. Slappy's mind manipulation and disease manipulation would be completely useless but Slappy can also grow in size and literally stomp springtrap. And I guess he is stronger since being able to rip off heads is a better strength feat then breaking a arm (I know that feat isn't presented in Slappy's page but it is presented in the thread that was used to make Slappy's page here ).

Not really sure where data manipulation and technology manipulation would come into play. But slappy can also posess him ending the fight there. Even if springtrap ripped him into pieces he can exist as a ghost, then springtrap can't do much to him and slappy can just possess him there.

Slappy can take him down in different means, ripping him apart with his telekinesis (maybe his bare hands) and that size manipulation example I said.

Back