• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't know how logical it is for Ayano to fight according to the system, but whatever.
Ayano beats people like ryuenn ibuki to get a 9-b scale and he can do that without difficulty and I can say that the pros he beats in the white room are far superior to people like ryuenn, his ap will also be high at 9-b.
He is skilled in martial arts, can create his own technique and use most martial arts.
I don't know his opponent very well, but my vote is Ayano.

I don't know how logical it is for Ayano to fight according to the system, but whatever.
Ayano beats people like ryuenn ibuki to get a 9-b scale and he can do that without difficulty and I can say that the pros he beats in the white room are far superior to people like ryuenn, his ap will also be high at 9-b.
Ap Advantage will give him the edge that is true but dont forget that Springtrap has more endurance and also has the LS advantage (Athlete vs Peak)
He is skilled in martial arts, can create his own technique and use most martial arts.
" Martial Arts (Is vastly superior to any other human in the series)" So he is not gonna skill stomp.
Please refrain from voting before the debate ends.

William Afton upscales from the other animatronics who upscale from Twisted Freddy who is 5,000,000 Joules. Ayanokouji is 100,000 Joules. Springtrap 1-shots here

Didn't that AP calc get debunked?

Anyways, Ayanokoji's skill will have to carry here, but even if Springtrap is 50x stronger, Ayanokoji still has a chance. When he was 9 years old, he was beating up professional fighters without taking a hit. They were faster and stronger because they were adults, but Ayanokoji won by using a baton and outskilling them. He also fought against Shiba, who could one shot him. Shiba nearly hit him several times, and even though their speed was comparable, Ayanokoji used skill and his senses to dodge attacks. So in conclusion, Ayanokoji beat people who could one shot him and were comparable to speed to him at the time.

Ayanokoji could detect Tsukishiro's sneak attack and could feel where he was going to hit him. Combined with his analytical prediction, Ayanokoji should skill stomp, even if Springtrap has martial arts. Afterall, Ayano skill stomped master martial artists at the age of 9. Even with equalised speed, Ayanokoji has more skill in agility and moving around so he would still be faster using technique. However, considering Springtrap's durability, I don't know how Ayanokoji can even dent him. The only way Ayano can win is by chopping his neck, using some weird pressure point one shot dura neg technique. (I think he used that against Ibuki in the anime episode 12). Or his fear inducement, to force Springtrap to give up or some crap like that.

Didn't that AP calc get debunked?

Anyways, Ayanokoji's skill will have to carry here, but even if Springtrap is 50x stronger, Ayanokoji still has a chance. When he was 9 years old, he was beating up professional fighters without taking a hit. They were faster and stronger because they were adults, but Ayanokoji won by using a baton and outskilling them. He also fought against Shiba, who could one shot him. Shiba nearly hit him several times, and even though their speed was comparable, Ayanokoji used skill and his senses to dodge attacks. So in conclusion, Ayanokoji beat people who could one shot him and were comparable to speed to him at the time.

Ayanokoji could detect Tsukishiro's sneak attack and could feel where he was going to hit him. Combined with his analytical prediction, Ayanokoji should skill stomp, even if Springtrap has martial arts. Afterall, Ayano skill stomped master martial artists at the age of 9. Even with equalised speed, Ayanokoji has more skill in agility and moving around so he would still be faster using technique. However, considering Springtrap's durability, I don't know how Ayanokoji can even dent him. The only way Ayano can win is by chopping his neck, using some weird pressure point one shot dura neg technique. (I think he used that against Ibuki in the anime episode 12). Or his fear inducement, to force Springtrap to give up or some crap like that.
Yeah no. Afton stomps

Yeah no. Afton stomps
Afton will get stomped. Koji speed, battle iq, analytical prediction, AP is superior, the only thing. Throwing around arcades is simply lifting strength lmao. He's street level at most. Koji is more skilled and will blitz

Afton will get stomped. Koji speed, battle iq, analytical prediction, AP is superior, the only thing. Throwing around arcades is simply lifting strength lmao. He's street level at most. Koji is more skilled and will blitz
I dont wanna insult you but Afton is 9-B and hundreds time stronger, this is novels. Plus Game Afton already defeated Ayano PLUS SPEED IS EQUAL FOR LOVE OF EVERYTHING

William Afton upscales from the other animatronics who upscale from Twisted Freddy who is 5,000,000 Joules. Ayanokouji is 100,000 Joules. Springtrap 1-shots here

Koji is litteraly baseline Wall Level now my guy. That is a 333x AP difference

Last edited:
Are you ******* blind? “Wall level (Easily crushed Charlie’s windpipe. Comparable to other animatronics”

Its ******* equalized

Skill doesnt mean shit if your opponent can no sell your attacks and turn you into liquid with a punch
Hes street level and koji blitzes even if speed is equalized

Hes street level

Ok, so, even if speed wasn't equalized, Ayanokouji's stamina is inferior to Springtrap's, he can attack and dodge Springtrap attacks, but first, he won't gonna damage Springtrap, secound, his stamina will eventually end, also Springtrap have advantage in stealth and knows place where they are fighting.
Springtrap wins.

(Sorry for my english)

Back